The Battle for Da Hill Mini-Rally Clark's Hill Reservoir, SC

OK everybody got the rooms set at HICKORY KNOB State Park in McCormick SC on Clark's Hill Reservoir MAY 13-15th!! I've got 20 rooms blocked for us if the rooms aren't booked by March the 15th they will go back into general circulation for the park.

The number to call is instate 864-391-2450 or toll free 1-800-491-1764. Tell them you are with Bass Boat Central to get your rate and give them your dates. They take all major credit cards.

Thursday night we'll be grilled burgers and dogs with potato salad and all the other stuff to go with it. Friday we'll eat at the restaurant.

Friday's event a small pot T but here is the KICKER, this will be a Snoopy/Barbie/Hannah Montana/Spiderman rod and reel Tournament. All you fish with will be one of those rods. This will be from Safe Light until Noon. The rods will be donated to the BBC Santa program. OR you can use ONE of your rods and donate an unwrapped rod/reel combo. The pot will be $10.00/boat.

Lunch 12-1 PM

1-4 PM One rod spinnerbait T you can only have one rod and only use spinnerbaits. This will be another small pot T $10.00/boat

Saturday safe light until 3 this will be the rally T and is for plaques and raffle prizes.

Will announce the entry fee once the plaque prices are set.

Hope we have a great turn out and get to calling and reserving you rooms!!

2. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar

Re: The Battle for Da Hill Mini-Rally Clark's Hill Reservoir, SC (ChampioNman)

bump

3. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator

Re: The Battle for Da Hill Mini-Rally Clark's Hill Reservoir, SC (Bassin Billy)

Damn that sounds like alot of fun.

5. Georgia Bass Club Moderator fishnfool38's Avatar

So far I have no conflicting tournaments! and I have a badazz spidyman rod

6. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator

Re: The Battle for Da Hill Mini-Rally Clark's Hill Reservoir, SC (fishnfool38)

What about a Jeff Gordon rod?? Can I use it??

7. Member

Billy you're problly the ONLY 1 who COULD use a Jeff Gordon pole & get away w/ it.

Was I wrong?? I thought IF you DONATE a New Kiddy pole you could fish w/ a normal pole....but what is normal? LOL CYA

GoTeamTriton/SOB/L&M

8. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator

Re: The Battle for Da Hill Mini-Rally Clark's Hill Reservoir, SC (Jojo_SC)

OK - just re-read what Fred listed in rules, and yes we can use our rods if we donate a new unopened...

Guess that means I get to keep my #24 combo on the wall in the Jeff Gordon Shrine Room...

9. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar

Just to add a twist to the spinnerbait Tx, and to make it real fun. You can only weigh in one fish, and you can only have one fish in the well at a time. Just like TV!

10. Member

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by ChampioNman &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Just to add a twist to the spinnerbait Tx, and to make it real fun. You can only weigh in one fish, and you can only have one fish in the well at a time. You can cull but you can only weigh in your biggest fish. Just like TV! </TD></TR></TABLE>

You posted this after cocktail hour didn't you?

11. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar

Re: The Battle for Da Hill Mini-Rally Clark's Hill Reservoir, SC (PeanutMan)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by PeanutMan &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">

You posted this after cocktail hour didn't you? </TD></TR></TABLE>
    Fixed it so JoJo could understand. But yes I may have had a cocktail or two. I knew what I meant my fingers didn't convey the message.

12. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar

Re: The Battle for Da Hill Mini-Rally Clark's Hill Reservoir, SC (Jojo_SC)

<TABLE WIDTH="90%" CELLSPACING=0 CELLPADDING=0 ALIGN=CENTER><TR><TD>Quote, originally posted by Jojo_SC &raquo;</TD></TR><TR><TD CLASS="quote">Billy you're problly the ONLY 1 who COULD use a Jeff Gordon pole & get away w/ it.

Was I wrong?? I thought IF you DONATE a New Kiddy pole you could fish w/ a normal pole....but what is normal? LOL CYA

.</TD></TR></TABLE>
    I'm dying here!!!! Gunna be close after the Southern, but I can't see me not coming over to visit, If I can't find a back seat....