Online resume building companies?

Has anyone used an online resume building company? I've been looking to have my resume updated and was curious as to people's experiences. Resumewritinggroup.com is one that seems good, but I would like to hear about experiences good and bad, thanks.
    2000 Ranger R81VS 175 Merc EFI

2. Member
    When I was job humting after Army career I prowled the web on writing resumes and found a great site set up by an HR pro which addresed the do's and don'ts with samples galore. A friend of mine at the same time paid to have his written and was not happy with it. There is a ton of info on "how to" on the web.

3. Member
    It is the easiest way - to find someone who can do it for you. On the other hand, those services might cost a lot, especially if your resume includes a lot of different experiences and qualifications. You can also do it yourself if you have some basic computer skills and some writing talent. I read seo manager job description online and tailored my resume exactly for the job, that wasn't too complicated. Make sure you just don't make it too long, otherwise it gets boring.
    Last edited by RockOn; 06-15-2023 at 04:06 AM.