BBC SPONSOR

Lowrance Ghost 3n1 HD Discontinued

Seems several people have been waiting for this transducer, and may have been informed already that it has been discontinued. Just posting for those that may have been waiting for one.

Figures... I got tired of waiting and switched over to the HB Mega 360 a while back. The Ghost 360 was not really a viable solution, tbh. It was "neat" to look at a few times, and did provide SS/DS, but the 360 aspect of it was pretty much a gimmick and not very useful due to bascially disabling the TM to use it.
    Last edited by 78Staff; 05-18-2024 at 08:48 AM.

3. Member
    Discontinued? Was it ever released? I ordered one back in August and the delivery date just kept getting pushed back. Not sure if it ever left the drawing board. I was told that the company (Lowrance) was directing their resources to staying ahead of the demand for their other products i.e. AT2. Oh well, I'm okay with the 3-1 Ghost nosecone I have now. I use the 360 feature when I've got the poles down up shallow. It's okay but I like both FF and Scout on the AT2 for looking around.

4. Member
    According to the memo from Lowrance its not Discontinued is just paused no other info.

5. Member
    We will have a few more answers at ICAST in July.