Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

2019 Bassmaster Elite Series Promo Video

Phoenix 721 - Yamaha SHO 250 - 8' Blades

I wonder if the first part of it is for sure the guys that are staying? Some strong names. Also cool they still added KVD with the legends at the end.

Change can be good for everyone. All 3 trails will make it just fine.

3. Member
    Big bass on big bass lakes. Catch the 5 biggest. I'm sorry bpt fanboys but that's what tournament bass fishing is. Seeing an angler dialed in on catching the biggest fish on the body of water they're on is awesome. Think of all the big moments in B.A.S.S. that include catching big fish. No hate to anyone trying to Improve their career but how fast will mlf die out. First season everybody I knew talked about it. Now even the most hardcore bass fisherman I know even know what the hell season MLF is on. They all know who won the classic

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorsin09 View Post
    Big bass on big bass lakes. Catch the 5 biggest. I'm sorry bpt fanboys but that's what tournament bass fishing is. Seeing an angler dialed in on catching the biggest fish on the body of water they're on is awesome. Think of all the big moments in B.A.S.S. that include catching big fish. No hate to anyone trying to Improve their career but how fast will mlf die out. First season everybody I knew talked about it. Now even the most hardcore bass fisherman I know even know what the hell season MLF is on. They all know who won the classic

Ding!

6. Banned
    Agree 1000%

Like to see BASS get rid of Basstrak. Really ruins the weigh ins. Other than that I’ll probably follow BASS closer than the MLF. Like the five fish format.

And the fact there weighting in something you can see in front of you . MLF will have an after party for the fans lol BASS may lose some older names but bass made it 50 years and 30 of those were without KVD or anyone else that’s still relivant BASS will survive this .

I don't like the fact that MLF is like 3 hrs long. Then which tournament is which? Elimination rounds and so on... its confusing Especially if you DVR it. I don't know which one to watch first. And who has 3 hrs to sit down and watch it? Even fast forward through the blah and its still long
    " A Few Good Fish"
    Please check out my youtube channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuwIthNWDweOTGjtkfOVGw

10. Banned
    ... Dan

11. Tico
    An interesting video with some names that are leaving which could be interpreted a few ways

12. Member
    Really expanding their coverage for bassmaster live! That should be cool

Dripping Springs, Texas and Wahpeton, Iowa
    Whoopee!!! Guess there will never be another bad day in the Kingdom of B.A.S.S. Makes you want to quit your job and go for it

There should be more than enough Television and Internet coverage of Bass fishing to satisfy a wide variety of viewers with the choices of formats hope they all can generate enough advertising revenue to sustain it.

Another 45 ish still need to choose. Anyone hear what the deadline is? If they truely take another 40 from BASS it will be very top heavy in the Elites. Will be alot of new anglers in BASS. College anglers? FLW guys making a move? BASS will have to let guys in that did not qualify? Maybe allow more from the Opens in? Crazy times for the people running these leagues. Sure makes me wish i was younger and had the ba11s to jump in head first. These guys are all good but there are many out there that are as good that didnt go for it.

15. Banned
    BASS will draw from the Opens, just keep going down until the fill their field... May give some of the FLW guy a backdoor exemption if they have to... But they'll have a full 80 field set and ready to go as soon as the Bass Pro shop Tour dust settles... Dan

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21XRS View Post
    BASS will draw from the Opens, just keep going down until the fill their field... May give some of the FLW guy a backdoor exemption if they have to... But they'll have a full 80 field set and ready to go as soon as the Bass Pro shop Tour dust settles... Dan
    Agree. Hey won’t have any trouble filling the spots at all. Wish they would give some of the flw guys a spot. At least that way we know some of them.

KVD is definitely leaving..... I bet BASS wished they hadn't shortened their tv replays to 30 minutes now. That was a huge turn off for a lot of the Elites. Work hard all week, finish up toward the top and only get 5 minutes or less of tv time....... After watching that, I didn't realize how small professional Bass fishing is in America.

18. Banned
    I wonder if this is why Combs threw out the, “never was good at catching small fish”. B.A.S.S. certainly made it clear what their campaign was.

THIS!

20. Member
    I don't think you can draw any conclusions as to who is staying at BASS from that video. Think lots of those shown are leaving.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast