Which Crestliner, John Cox? Huge decks!

Anyone know which Crestliner this is?

John Cox, 2016 FLW TV | Forrest Wood Cup | Wheeler Lake

http://

2017 Ranger RT188, Dual Console, Crystal Red Metallic, Mercury 115 Pro XS Four Stroke, Command Thrust with Tempest 24P, 52 MPH GPS @ 5200 RPM
    Motor Guide 80 lb Xi5 Pin Point/GPS , Lowrance HDS 7 w/Totalscan @ Console, Lowrance Elite 7 TI @ Bow; Romans 6:23

2. Member
    Pt20

3. Member
    pt18 coming out this year?
    Phoenix 618
    Evinrude ETEC 150
    Go Buckeyes
    Go Browns

Looks to be the PT20. Thanks. I don't see any Crestliners around here, nice looking boats. Huge decks.
    2017 Ranger RT188, Dual Console, Crystal Red Metallic, Mercury 115 Pro XS Four Stroke, Command Thrust with Tempest 24P, 52 MPH GPS @ 5200 RPM
    Motor Guide 80 lb Xi5 Pin Point/GPS , Lowrance HDS 7 w/Totalscan @ Console, Lowrance Elite 7 TI @ Bow; Romans 6:23

5. Member
    Yep PT20
    2005 Tracker PT175
    1987 Ranger 373V Bassmasters Classic

6. Member
    I will pick my PT20 up next week. Dealer installing jack plate and wanted to keep it for a few days to show some people interested. I went Monday and looked at it. It's a big boat.

Wow! That is an impressive layout.
    "The man of system is apt to be very wise in his own conceit; and is often so enamored with the supposed beauty of his own ideal plan of government that he cannot suffer the smallest deviation from any part of it…He seems to imagine that he can arrange the different members of a great society with as much ease as the hand arranges the different pieces upon a chessboard.” Adam Smith, The Theory of Moral Sentiments

8. Comanche warrior MassBass320v's Avatar
    That boat looks like an aircraft carrier! I was impressed when I saw that episode, too!
    __________________________________________________ __
    I reject your reality and substitute my own!

9. Member
    John by all reports is a shallow water fisherman. I think its great that he is done so well and proves it doesn't have to be with a $80k boat and $10k+ worth of electronics. I didn't really notice until now that he didn't have shallow water anchors either. Didn't think a Pro much less a shallow water pro could function without them (LOL). Like that he is doing it though.

Quote Originally Posted by Boone86 View Post
    I will pick my PT20 up next week. Dealer installing jack plate and wanted to keep it for a few days to show some people interested. I went Monday and looked at it. It's a big boat.
    Your nicer than I. No way would I let the dealer keep my boat to show someone. Not after the wait I've already been going through!

11. Member
    John likes to jump over logs and snags in the very back ends of creeks and power poles would hang up , sometimes less is more , flw .com has lots of John Cox and others doing videos and you can pick up a lot of info from that

12. Madfish
    John does have power poles on his---that is a pic boat for the Crestliner show and brochure layouts----

The pics are screen grabs from the 2016 FLW TV | Forrest Wood Cup | Wheeler Lake. He must not have had them at that point.

edit:

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsessed View Post
    Your nicer than I. No way would I let the dealer keep my boat to show someone. Not after the wait I've already been going through!
    lol I was thinking the same thing! Better look like taking some pictures, I'm coming get that sucker and it's going to be slimy by the afternoon!

15. Madfish
    here is the pic of John's actual boat---Jim Goleman --Crestliner Pro Staff

Man that is nice boat!

That is a pretty cool looking rig!