Lithium batteries for Z119c

Ok I currently am running 3 31 series AGM batteries and am wanting to slowly switch to Lithium
    I’ve ordered a Minnkota 460 4 bank in anticipation of Lithium batteries I’m wanting to stay with 4
    batteries I’m running a Lowrance ghost, 3 HDS lives with a Garmin 126sv with livescope
    so my options are to run 1 dedicated to electronics , 2 100ah for trolling motor and leave AGM
    for starting or go lithium for starting and electronics and run ghost on 36 volts my reason for switching
    2 tournaments in a row my starting battery was run really low. What would my friends at BBC do thanks in advance

2. Member
    MillerTech sells a 135 amp hour lithium dual purpose battery. That would be my recommendation for cranking. Lots of cranking and reserve capacity, plus the Bluetooth feature that allows monitoring of the charge state. Run what you want for trolling, either AGM or lithium. If you go lithium, you can easily get as much reserve as you have right now with 50 or 60 amp hour lithium trollers, especially if you go 36 volt.

3. Member
    Just made the switch to Lithium a couple months ago on my Z119. I went with Ionics, 2 50 AH for trolling motor and after a full day they are still at 60% and a 125 AH for cranking. The 125 AH will pull my 3 HDS lives, AT and an HDS 9. Check them out, lucked out when they had a sale going and I don't think anyone can match there price. Ordered one day had them the next day, with Stainless battery trays.

Ionic Lithium Deep Cycle Batteries & Products | LithiumHub