Thread: FedEx!! Ugh!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

FedEx!! Ugh!!

Does anyone else cringe when you see a seller chose fedex? I hate FedEx!! Ordered a rod from TW and they chose Fedex to send it… they always send UPS… I have little faith that it will arrive in 1 piece.. thankfully TW has the best rod shipping tubes in the business..

2. Member
    I got a warranty replacement from GLoomis shipped through fedex. It was supposed to arrive Easter weekend and I was not around so I scheduled delivery to my local Walgreens. I guess they tried after business hours and instead of attempting delivery the next day, fedex just marked it return to sender. A week later and the rod ended back up in California. Still no rod for me but I’m hopeful it’s coming this week.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marshman View Post
    Does anyone else cringe when you see a seller chose fedex? I hate FedEx!! Ordered a rod from TW and they chose Fedex to send it… they always send UPS… I have little faith that it will arrive in 1 piece.. thankfully TW has the best rod shipping tubes in the business..

Indeed, experiences vary greatly regarding rod shipments. Over 23 years of purchasing JDM rods, my preference has been for rods to be shipped via FedEx's 3-day Priority International shipping, and I've never received a broken rod. Conversely, I have received two broken JDM rods through UPS International Shipping.

Wishing you the best with your recent rod purchase and hoping it arrives intact!
    2022 Vexus VX20/Mercury 250 Pro XS | 2021 Vexus AVX 1980/Mercury 150 Pro XS | "Overkill is underrated!" - "Då Som Nu För Alltid"

4. Member
    Actually I cringe anytime they come up our driveway

Love FedEx, use them all the time without issue.

6. Member
    Hell, 2 years ago they “delivered” my aftermarket aluminum wheels for my boat trailer and just left them by the road where my garbage cans go…. Like just tossed them out the truck, not even bothering to carry them up the driveway..

definitely received an empty half a rod tube from them once also..

7. Member
    I've seen usps, ups and fedex break them all 😆

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marshman View Post
    FedEx is horrible! Ordered a new bedroom auit for my daughter a few weeks ago and FedEx literally back up to my front steps and slid it out the back and drove off. It was raining and it got soaked. FedEx is a joke

The most messed up large company I deal with is UPS. They cannot keep any account straight, bill the wrong accounts all the time.

10. Member
    I expected a package from FedEx last tues. iIt is still sitting in Ct.

I cringe when i hear people ship rods. I don't have a problem with any of them.
    Last edited by BMCD; 04-08-2024 at 08:59 AM.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

Yet on the other hand, Sunday March 31 I bought a reel from Japan and it was delivered by FedEx. I received the reel on Wednesday. Anything I order from California takes 7-10 days to arrive.
    The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer up someone else.

My only problem with FedEx is no telling what time they deliver. As a business owner having things shipped in all the time U can never tell my customer what time it'll be here. UPS 11:30 to 12:00 everyday.

14. Member
    I literally request ups but never seems to work they use whoever they want. I also dislike fedex

15. Member
    Read the Google Reviews for the FedEx in Austell Ga. It really makes you wonder how and why a location is able to be as pathetic as this location, but yet, nothing has been done about it and it has been a problem for years. That location serves our business, but knowing their services is horrible and that we might not get packages delivered, we have our suppliers ship our items UPS, which of course, cost us more money in the long run.

At one time, I tried calling FedEx Corporate to complain and could never get past the farmed out customer service team located in another land.
    Just be kind to one another. It really is that simple.

https://www.instagram.com/the_lenny_draper/

16. Member
    It’s interesting to see the conflicting comments..some praising them and most hating them…. Maybe it’s a regional thing… I have had very few positive experiences with fed ex..

They are the worst company for package delivery in the world! We have lived in our home for 8 yrs, first 2 years were good. Then it all went to heck in a hand basket. A lot of our packages are now dropped at the beginning of our 1/2 mile driveway for any package pirate to take. Maybe 1/10th of our packages get delivered to the house, and that's only when the cute girl does the delivery route and that's not very often. She says they keep hiring meth heads and nothing ever gets delivered correctly. I have called and talked to numerous folks with no improvements and even have an acct that states all packages are to be delivered to the porch and still come home from work and find deliveries laying at the road. Neighbor ran someone off trying to take one last month. It's getting old fast. Wife orders 1-3 packages from Chewy a month and half never arrive and they have to resend or reimburse. Have I said I hate FedEx!

18. Member
    I don’t think any of them are that great, shipping is really hit or miss. But, ain’t nothing we can do about it but hope for the best.

19. Member
    always have great service with fed ex and mostly great with ups also

i average 10-20 boxes per week day and 5-10 every weekend day
    2022 z519 cup 225 merc 4s ser # 3B210484. 2--hds12 live units. 2 poles, atlas plate, ghost, hamby's, active target, merc digital gauges
    2002 basscat pantera 3 (dad bought new) sold 8-2-22
    2000 stratos 20 ss (bought new) 200 hp Rude ficht great boat/motor sold 11-21
    pulled by a 2500HD Denali
    proud dad of an ARMY Captain
    MAGA
    ASE/GM Master tech before tools

20. Member
    I’ve had good luck with USPS, UPS, and FedEx when it comes to taking care of stuff and not breaking rods, but FedEx is definitely the worst in estimating arrival times. You can always add 2-5 days to whatever their first estimated delivery date is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast