Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Yep same range, case and point. It is only ~$3k difference in price points, i.e. same range. It is not like Vexus is $10K more. The fit/finish on the Vexus compared to the Tracker is literally night and day. You are definitively getting what you paid for in comparison. Nice to see you being so active on a brand page that you have nothing positive to say...........as usual. Wasn't Al booting people over on Tin boats for doing the same thing

Like I said, buy with 100% confidence, I have owned one for the past 9 months and in my experience Vexus has been stellar for me and many others.
    2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner

I am actively shopping for a new boat.....

You said "Ranger and Xpress boats are in the same range. Want cheap, buy a tracker. "

I am just pointing out that Ranger, Xpress and Tracker are all about the same price except for Vexus.

What you stated was incorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post

You said "Ranger and Xpress boats are in the same range. Want cheap, buy a tracker. "

I am just pointing out that Ranger, Xpress and Tracker are all about the same price except for Vexus.

go knock on the bottom of all of them and youll see the difference instantly

xpress x19, 200ho G2, aluminum sawtooth cut prop, paper sack tackle storage, ugly stik pro team, color c-lector

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post

Whatever Grizzly. You have bashed the brand since day one. Never a positive post and most who have been on this page for any length of time knows your agenda.

$31K-$34K is very much in the "same range" by anyone's standards. Take a look at what you actually get in each of the "base models", you will find the reason for the slight difference in price points. Oh and the 1980 is 6" to a foot longer than any of those boats.

Good luck on your search, we know it won't be a Vexus.

2021 Vexus 2080, Merc ProXs 200
    2019 Vexus 1980, Evinrude G2 150 H.O. - moved onto a new owner

5. Moderator Vexus Boats sclark's Avatar
    Okay , that's enough.
    We are back to the post not being about the boats but about each other.
    No harm , No Foul. just trying to put an end to it.

"Success is never owned, it is rented, and the rent is due every day."

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112