Has anyone else seen this on their Lakemaster maps??

I am running Lakemaster Zero Lines and Lakemaster Smartstrike cards in my Solix 15 SI G2 unit and when I run 2 panes, one with AutoChart Live recording and the other on a zoomed in area around my boat, I start to see black boxes show up on the left pane. Over time, the boxes multiply and get larger. Here is an example pic of the problem. Take a look at the left pane to see what I'm talking about. Anyone else have this problem?
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    I am not sure but it looks like you selected black for your waypoint color. I think those blank boxes might be distant waypoints and you have selected waypoint decluttering or some related parameter. I don't use either option and have not noticed a similar situation. Bob

3. Member
    Have you seen this on any lake, other than Murray?

The boxes occur on other areas besides waypoints. They seem to begin showing up on just about anywhere there's supposed to be icons, like channel markers, buoys, etc. They change size and numbers when I zoom in and out. Sometimes the black boxes can take up half the area on the map. If I have 2 maps side by side, it seems to only occur on one, and sometimes I can get rid of most of them if I zoom way out and back in again. The boxes occur on just about every lake we go to in western SC. Have not tried the maps in any other state yet.