Thread: Lake Seminole

Lake Seminole

I'm still hoping to see some of you Alabama folks joining us Oct 7 on Lake Seminole for the Florida BBC club tournament out of Wingates Lodge. There will be a few of our members showing up as early as Wednesday and staying thru Saturday nite and there are still a couple of rooms available at the lodge.

Friday nite we will be gathering for a meal at the lodge and Jack Wingate, one of the true pioneers of professional bass fishing will be joining us and giving us a little talk about the early days of BASS and the history of the lake. Jack has been here longer than the lake and is a true southern gentleman and an entertaining speaker.

I guarantee you this weekend will be worth the trip so try to work in into your schedule. Pretty much anything you need to know is pinned at the top of the Florida club page...Hope to see you there...

...Neil

2. Member

Re: Lake Seminole (Maxpress)

Hey Max Keep me posted on this please. I live in South Ala so that's not to bad a drive for me. Question is if my pocket book ( wife ) will let me swing it.
    !! He's Pulling Line Boy's Get The Net !!
    Mark Ivey Enterprise Al

3. Member

Re: Lake Seminole (poison)

I'll do that Mark...or just keep checking the FL club board. It's and easy drive from Enterprise...maybe two hours

...Neil