Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Thanks guys!

2. Member
    Don, is there any tape or thread sealant needed on the connection between the digital sender and the fitting?

3. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    No- there should already be sealant on the sensor.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

4. Member
    So this sensor works for a 2022 250 even though it’s not the correct sensor that the motor calls for if I where to hook it in the block directly? Thanks

QUOTE=EuropeanAM;9724125]For 20" Models already rigged with Analog Water Pressure (Gray Tubing), here's a simple method and Parts List to install Digital Water Pressure.

Yes, there are other ways- and these parts vary from the "official" listed Block Pressure Sensor for this engine model.

1@ 892403 Fitting
    1@ 875207 Tee
    1@ 8M0059531 Digital Pressure Sensor

[/QUOTE]

5. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Strich
    So this sensor works for a 2022 250 even though it’s not the correct sensor that the motor calls for if I where to hook it in the block directly? Thanks
    Yes- IF, and ONLY IF done as shown in the first post/image. The sensor simply has different threads which are readily/easily adapted to Legris Tubing.

Dual Mercury Master Technician- for Mercury Outboards, Mercruiser and Mercury Racing at European Marine in Greenville, SC.
    Still consider myself a "Marine Apprentice" after 47 years (learn something new every day).
    Mercury Parts, Mercury Outboards, Smartcraft & Accessories, Injector Service, TDR Reeds- BBC Sponsor

6. Member
    Hi Don - can this be done on the 2022 115hp fourstroke as well?
    SN: 3b155391

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bird--man View Post
    Hi Don - can this be done on the 2022 115hp fourstroke as well?
    SN: 3b155391

Thanks
    If you go to the Vexus forum I made a quick post on how I did the 115.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

8. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ifishinxs View Post
    If you go to the Vexus forum I made a quick post on how I did the 115.
    How was the clearance for the flywheel cover?

9. Member
    Don,

I just found this post while doing some research. I have a 2022 300 Pro XS. I have the 502 VesselView. I want to get the water pressure reading. What sending unit would I need. Digital only.

10. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    NOT the one listed here. Contact Rhonda (see her post, pinned at the top of the Forum) by email, OR reference the Parts Catalog for your serial number on our website (not posting that number in this thread as it's likely to cause future errors/confusion).

11. Member
    Will this part work on a 2023 200 Pro XS? I have the Mercury Monitor installed but do not get a water pressure reading. Serial number 3В395112
    Last edited by JordanC; 05-22-2023 at 06:43 AM.
    2023 Phoenix 819 Pro
    2023 Mercury 200 ProXS

12. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanC View Post
    Will this part work on a 2023 200 Pro XS? I have the Mercury Monitor installed but do not get a water pressure reading. Serial number 3В395112
    These PARTS (in the plural) will work on that engine. See Post #1.

13. Member
    Thanks Don, I bought the parts and installed them and I do not get a reading on the monitor. Do I need to do anything special for it to display? I turned the feature on prior to install. Do I need to turn it off and back on again?
    2023 Phoenix 819 Pro
    2023 Mercury 200 ProXS

14. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanC View Post
    Thanks Don, I bought the parts and installed them and I do not get a reading on the monitor. Do I need to do anything special for it to display? I turned the feature on prior to install. Do I need to turn it off and back on again?
    Make sure you SAVED the settings. The engine must be running, WITH water pressure present.

15. Banned
    I have a 2014 Ranger z520c w/ a 250hp ProXS Fourstroke. Is the OEM water pressure gauge on the dash shroud an analog or digital gauge? I also have a Mercury SmartCraft gauge in a very hard to read spot underneath the fishfinder. Both of these gauges are reading 0 psi and I would like to get both of them working.

Trying to find the exact list of parts I will need to get water pressure to work on the OEM gauge as well as the SmartCraft gauge. Not sure what steps are involved in getting the OEM gauge to work, and if it already has an Analog Block Pressure Kit installed or not.
    Last edited by Nytron; 09-06-2023 at 03:53 PM.

16. Mercury 3L/4 Stroke/Verado Moderator EuropeanAM's Avatar
    Not being able to see/inspect which gauge you have in your Ranger, it's difficult to tell you which you have. More than likely what is considered Analog (driven by a pressure signal).

Please verify- then see Rhonda's post, pinned at the top of the Forum (for Parts assistance).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12