Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorny View Post
    Hey, that works. I'm not a fan of Longhorn orange myself, but there are some shades of royal purple I could be talked into.

GEAUX TIGERS
    Or, maybe you guys could get linked up with the Fishouflage guys for your camo patterns. That would seem to be a natural match.

Quote Originally Posted by shooter64 View Post
    Look at the console on the Ranger glass boats, I'm not throwing rocks, looks good, just really reminds me of a ranger at first glance
    Not!

Good lord stop it with the ranger fixation. Yikes! This a cool entry thats creating a buzz. Let nature take its course.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by deepanchor View Post
    Not!

Good lord stop it with the ranger fixation. Yikes! This a cool entry thats creating a buzz. Let nature take its course.
    Agree.

Here's my take. This could be a bust or a revolution in the bass boat community which is primed for something new and different.

1. De-Regulation is now evident and with velocity with new Govt. change. This has to be helping manufacturing, including bass boats.
    2. Bass boats prices have gotten out of hand. Sure,charge what you want but 18' glass boats are becoming the norm at 40k. Are you kidding me? Not me, not anymore.
    3. If there is a stable yet functional Aluminum alternative that brings same to similar bass boat experience with comfort, stability with functionality like glass at a common man's price point? Hell yea.

To me there is no more commonsense from hull to motors and motor companies get no free pass. There is a breaking point in bass fishing. How close I don't know but if Vexus brings something new and fresh that simulates the common man's pocket books it will force the industry to respond because they will hurt some bass boat manufacturers. They will get my serious attention. Maybe this is wishful thinking. Let's see what Vexus brings out. I'm not opposed to fishing out of a bad ass aluminum bass boat if it's priced right. Caution to Vexus if you feel lineage and Forest Woods name justifies high end pricing you will have missed the target if you neglect the common man. Opinions are like noses and this is mine.

5. Banned
    Totally agree. ^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by deepanchor View Post
    Here's my take. This could be a bust or a revolution in the bass boat community which is primed for something new and different.

1. De-Regulation is now evident and with velocity with new Govt. change. This has to be helping manufacturing, including bass boats.
    2. Bass boats prices have gotten out of hand. Sure,charge what you want but 18' glass boats are becoming the norm at 40k. Are you kidding me? Not me, not anymore.
    3. If there is a stable yet functional Aluminum alternative that brings same to similar bass boat experience with comfort, stability with functionality like glass at a common man's price point? Hell yea.

To me there is no more commonsense from hull to motors and motor companies get no free pass. There is a breaking point in bass fishing. How close I don't know but if Vexus brings something new and fresh that simulates the common man's pocket books it will force the industry to respond because they will hurt some bass boat manufacturers. They will get my serious attention. Maybe this is wishful thinking. Let's see what Vexus brings out. I'm not opposed to fishing out of a bad ass aluminum bass boat if it's priced right. Caution to Vexus if you feel lineage and Forest Woods name justifies high end pricing you will have missed the target if you neglect the common man. Opinions are like noses and this is mine.
    Very well said!
    '06 Xpress X19 TS | 150 Yamaha VMAX

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234