USA Motorguide Tour 36V help

I purchased a 36V motorguide Tour Digital foot controled trolling motor, I am trying to replace the Potentiometer and variable dial, where can I locate the Model# , I cannot find any markings on the head unit or the motor housing, I imagine it is a 109, but cannot find any info on it for parts, Thanks for the help.....
    Jason Bubier
    530-230-8868 -Cell
    ajbubier@sbcglobal.net
    U.S. Army Veteran / Proud Navy Dad

2. Member
    I don't need the numbers, just the 36V digital unit. I'm pretty sure I have the part instock. BTW, why are you replacing the potentiameter. (sp)
    John
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]

3. Member
    Hi John,
    You and I are playing phone tag, I talked with your wife the other day about the Talon Quick Disconnects, I still want to talk to you about them (I want 2 of them, just want to make sure it is what I am looking for). The potentiometer on a friends Tour Digital 109 went bad, the unit would only work when the dial was turned all the way on HI, as soon as you start to turn it back down, it would shut off (on monetary with the foot switch and on constant). I did notice the wires were damaged/sliced, so I am going to replace the potentiometer and the Dial... I wish I would have known you dealt with motorguide, I would have ordered it from you, Sorry. I will order the quick disconnects from you as soon as I get to talk to you. Thanks for the response., Jason
    Jason Bubier
    530-230-8868 -Cell
    ajbubier@sbcglobal.net
    U.S. Army Veteran / Proud Navy Dad

4. Member
    Make sure you get the 5K pot and not the 2.5K. The 2.5K was for the older "board" motors.
    This week has been really busy, but we'll talk soon.
    Thanks
    BBC Sponsor since 2006: (870) 773-3474
    Mon - Thrs 8am - 5pm Central
    Friday 8am-12pm
    Garmin Certified Dealer and Installers: Call us for all your Garmin Electronics needs!
    ASC for: Garmin, Lowrance, Minnkota, Humminbird, and Powerpole.
    [SIGPIC] http://www.jonestrollingmotor.com
    [/SIGPIC]