Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Tgrife looks very good! Thanks for posting the info i as well have a 2013 z8 and will be ordering them.

2. Member
    Just shoot me a pm if you all have any questions with it.
    "CATCH EM, PUT EM BACK, CATCH EM AGAIN, PUT EM BACK AGAIN, REPEAT!!"

TGCustomRods@gmail.com

Sponsors:
    My WIFE
    My Wallet

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tgrife View Post
    Just shoot me a pm if you all have any questions with it.
    You couldnt happen to send the link for that drawer ive been looking for 30 minutes. I would greatly appreciate it!

4. Member
    Here is the Z9 link. The Z8 drawer is gone. The boys here must've snatched em all up!! Maybe give them a call in the morning to see if they can get more in.

http://greatlakesskipper.com/tracker...rage-unit-port
    "CATCH EM, PUT EM BACK, CATCH EM AGAIN, PUT EM BACK AGAIN, REPEAT!!"

TGCustomRods@gmail.com

Sponsors:
    My WIFE
    My Wallet

5. Member
    Haha day late and dollar short no wonder i couldnt find them. But hey i appreciate you doing that ill give them a call.

6. Member
    I have searched for the Z8 version and have not had any luck. Can you provide how you found the Z8 version of the storage drawer??
    2019 Bass Cat Eyra
    Mercury 250 Pro SX
    4 Stroke 2B591496

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hekistner View Post
    I have searched for the Z8 version and have not had any luck. Can you provide how you found the Z8 version of the storage drawer??
    I did the same thing. I guess this thread sold them out.

8. Member
    Here is the install of my port drawer on my Z8. The starboard drawer will be next. Don't laugh too hard at the speaker bracket. It works and is hidden when the console is on.

2017 Nitro Z21, 300XS, 24p Fury and Bravo1 XS 26p & 27p, 12' Talons, Gen3 12's, SonicHub2, 3DScan and 112 Ultrex and Fortrex.
    2017 Ranger Reata 223F, Mercury 150 Four Stroke, HDS12 Gen3, TotalScan, and Xi5

9. Member
    TexasFisher - has great instructions for install on the thread below - I used a slight modified version of the instructions...

http://www.bbcboards.net/showthread.php?t=792931

I covered the step/cut area with blue tape (to avoid scratches) - then I fitted the Front plate/frame on the step - drilled a couple holes to match the Back mounting holes (inside mounting holes on the frame) - then removed the Front plate/frame from the step and temporarily installed the Back plate on the step with a couple screws - then traced around the plate - then removed the Back plate and cut the hole. I cut the straight sections with a jigsaw and the tight areas with a Dremel tool - also used the Dremel to clean up the edges.

Thanks again.

-Jonathan
    Jonathan Adkins
    2022 Nitro Z21xl 250 ProXS4S
    HDSLive12s/Ghost/AT2/G360

10. Member
    Anyone know if it will fit a 2010 Z-7??
    2010 Z-7 Mercury 150 Optimax,
    Keel guard, pro trim,
    Humminbird Electronics
    Western Mass.

I don't think the z7 is the same size as the z8, or z9. Sorry. But if you found some more z8 drawers pm me please

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro 90 View Post
    Anyone know if it will fit a 2010 Z-7??
    Here are the dimensions of my Z8 starboard drawer. The width of the outer plate of the drawer from the top corner to the bottom corner is 15 inches. This is a horizontal measurement not a diagonal measurement. The height of the outer plate from bottom to top is 8 inches. The depth of the drawer housing (the part the drawer slides into) extends 9.75 inches from the back of the outer plate. The outer plate is .5 inches thick.
    2017 Nitro Z21, 300XS, 24p Fury and Bravo1 XS 26p & 27p, 12' Talons, Gen3 12's, SonicHub2, 3DScan and 112 Ultrex and Fortrex.
    2017 Ranger Reata 223F, Mercury 150 Four Stroke, HDS12 Gen3, TotalScan, and Xi5

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by texasfisher View Post
    Here are the dimensions of my Z8 starboard drawer. The width of the outer plate of the drawer from the top corner to the bottom corner is 15 inches. This is a horizontal measurement not a diagonal measurement. The height of the outer plate from bottom to top is 8 inches. The depth of the drawer housing (the part the drawer slides into) extends 9.75 inches from the back of the outer plate. The outer plate is .5 inches thick.
    Ok thank you ill look into after this major northeaster we are getting tomorrow. 18 to 24" of snow predicted
    2010 Z-7 Mercury 150 Optimax,
    Keel guard, pro trim,
    Humminbird Electronics
    Western Mass.

14. Member
    Any idea if it will fit a z7?

15. Member
    Would someone have the part # so I can find them. They would be great to have. Thanks

16. Member
    Has anyone contacted greatlakes to see if they had any more of these drawers?
    Last edited by BASSFISH; 05-14-2017 at 04:14 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12