Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I think it is Ford vs. Chevy. I have been in both (like most have)....both great boats. Drive both, and buy whichever one you like better. If you like both equally, then defer to the boat with longer engine warranty.
    I wouldn't worry too much about the resale....remember, these are bass boats....none of us should be looking at these purchases as investments/sound financial moves. We all lose money on these things (it's more like an ivestment in fun). While I agree that resale is stronger these days for 21 foot boats, who knows where the market will be when you sell the boat....it could have jumped up to 22 foot boats by then.

2. Member
    Brad, You're not far from me. I'm in Oak Point. I'll take you for a ride in my 2017 921pro.

I've been in quite a few 21/22' class boats. The 921 is the best combination of speed, ride, layout and fish ability. Then throw in resale or warranty...I think it's the winner. Triton wouldn't be on my radar given the current situation with BPS and all the brands under that umbrella.

The 921 is a tough one to beat if you consider everything when truly breaking it down. If you purchase used (I did), the motor warranty is a big deal when looking as well.

4. Precision Sonar
    Doing on the water sonar classes on Kentucky lake I'm in a different boat every day. I've been in both in some rough conditions and I can tell you hands down the 921 is the best overall running and riding boat I've ever been in .... period!

just so you'll know I don't own a Phoenix or Triton.

Precision Sonar & Outdoors
    Home of the Patented Smart Bracket Console Mounting System
    email: ryank@precisionsonar.com
    phone: 270-703-6133

5. Member
    well Im looking into Phenix heavily now, the one I had my eyes on sold.

Quote Originally Posted by bradhhardt View Post
    well Im looking into Phenix heavily now, the one I had my eyes on sold.
    that sucks but you'll find a good boat eventually. Hope it works out for you. Let us know even if it's not a bird
    2017 - Phoenix 919 / 225hp Pro Xs

7. Scraps
    There is ALWAYS another good deal somewhere else. Don't buy compulsively.
    2017 Phoenix 819
    2016 200ProXS, s/n 2B359849, Mod 1200P73BD

8. Member
    Oh I won't do that , believe me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12