Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Duece22 View Post
    Pumping gas..wont stop until its 00 or .50. My wife hates it.
    Always .00 for me..if I end up at .01 I'll figure out a way to shake the damn truck enough to get another dollar in it...
    MattandAmber Lawler on Facebook
    Matt Lawler HF on Facebook
    matt_lawler_hf on Instagram

"There ain't a price on stupid. Stupid comes for free."

Jonathan Hillstrand

2. Member
    The biggest one that comes to mind with me is fishing lures. I have to have three of every lure I take fishing same size, color everything. Plastics I don't feel comfortable about not having two packs of each style size and color with met.

I fish with alot of friends and my dad and when I figure something out and they ask to borrow one I have to have a replacement in case I lose one. Never have needed all three but I have lost the only lure I could catch anything on and couldnt find anything else to keep catching them on after that a few times and it drives me crazy.

I sold a bunch of old Bagley's and wiggle warts and other discontinued stuff because I knew if I lost one I wouldn't be able to replace it so I'd rather not even use them anymore. If I caught a fish on something last week and lost one after that I better find one locally before I even want to fish with one like it again.

Just have some bad memories of losing the hot lure in tourneys and other big trips and guess my mind got the better of me and couldnt do squat after because all I could think about was the lure I lost and how many fish I might have caught since losing it.

The upside is I'm not as tempted to go out and try every thing new when it comes out because I can't afford three of every color but rest assured I have enough rapala dt's, shad raps, bandits, Rico's, academy hard baits, lucky strike rc's, vixens, swamp donkeys, spro frogs, pointers and visions etc to survive a zombie apocalypse. Last time I checked I had 12 dt-16s in a color no longer made so I'm already planning to send more off to be painted.

3. Member
    Yes, since I was a kid. Meds help. Not gone though. Counting always. Too bad cleaning isn't one of them!

4. Member
    My wife has to check all windows and doors to make sure they are locked before leaving the house ( part of this is we were burgelized a couple of years ago) also if she can't remember unplugging her hair straitener she has to turn around and go back. My worst problem is I am horrible about locking doors. I guess that's why my wife is so ocd about the doors.

5. Lost and confused MississippiBoy's Avatar
    I used to be bad about locking the doors at work if I was the last one out. I've left work, driven 15-20 minutes home, pulled in the driveway.......then that stupid thought runs through my head, "Did I lock the front door? Did I run the deadbolt on the door by my office? Did I jiggle the handle on the back door to make sure it hadn't come unlocked on its own like it does sometimes?"
    20 minutes later, I'm back at work, and yes, every damn door is already locked. I've never come back and found an unlocked door.
    Now, I've taken to making a mental note of something as I'm locking the doors, so that TODAY is a little different than YESTERDAY, so I'll remember for sure locking the doors TODAY. Like what's on the TV in the waiting room right outside of the front door, who I passed in the hall, what song was playing on the stereo out in the shop when I closed the back door, etc.
    But that's not really OCD. Real OCD can be debilitating....

6. Lost and confused MississippiBoy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdub176 View Post
    My wife has to check all windows and doors to make sure they are locked before leaving the house ( part of this is we were burgelized a couple of years ago) also if she can't remember unplugging her hair straitener she has to turn around and go back. My worst problem is I am horrible about locking doors. I guess that's why my wife is so ocd about the doors.
    My wife is just the opposite of yours. She'll walk out of the house with 3 doors unlocked, all the lights and TV on, hair straightener or curler still hot......
    Around Christmas last year, I met her and the kids to go to a "city of lights" Christmas show after work, so I didn't go home first. When we got home, the front door was wide open.....not just unlocked, but standing open a couple of feet. And it was 20-something degrees outside.
    She made me go inside alone and clear the house before she or the kids came in.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345