Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Awesome job. Probly the most detailed Ranger tin ive seen on here. Super nice rig.
    Roy
    2020 Triton 18 Trx
    Mercury 200 Pro XS V8
    Bravo FS 24P Prop
    Atlas 6” jp
    Dual Humminbird Helix 10 MEGA SI
    Minnkota Ultrex.

Skeeterbait, where did you pick up the Gear Trac? I have only found 8" lengths it looks like the ones you have are longer?

Quote Originally Posted by maker of things View Post
    Skeeterbait, where did you pick up the Gear Trac? I have only found 8" lengths it looks like the ones you have are longer?

Ordered from www.yakattack.us

4. Member
    Very nice. I thought I had tricked out my G3 19 but nothing compared to this! Great job.

5. Member
    Where did you get that mount for the ruler?

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeterbait View Post
    Thanks.

8. Member
    Skeeterbait those are great mods! How do you like the AlumaDucer? I'm looking to add a transducer to my RP190. I've done this before on both fiberglass and aluminum rigs - never used that particular transducer before. Did a little reading on it - does it perform better as they state? I can't tell which Bird's you're running - I've got 2 Helix 10's on my Ranger, wondering if the AlumaDucer will plug and play?
    thanks! Enjoyed looking at your rig!!

9. Banned
    I think you just about covered it.

Water was rough the only day I have been out. I could read bottom up to about 30 or 35 so long as it was less than 50 feet deep. Jury is still out on it waiting to try it in some slick water. My birds are 1199's. The Alumaducer is not dual beam it is 200 kHz only so the birds need to be set to 200 only, no 83. If you want 83 kHz then it won't work for you. You have to buy an adapter with it to match the plug on the brand plotter your using then it is a direct connection.

Bass are killing frogs right now....
    2013 Pre-Johnny Ranger RT 178
    115 PRO XS
    Due to the increase of ammunition prices... There will be no warning shots
    Honda certified Master technician 33 Years

12. Member
    My first post on this forum. I am interested in this same boat in the crappie version. I think you have done an awesome job with all the upgrades. Just a quick question, what do you think the total cost was for all the upgrades shown in the pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by roni3 View Post
    My first post on this forum. I am interested in this same boat in the crappie version. I think you have done an awesome job with all the upgrades. Just a quick question, what do you think the total cost was for all the upgrades shown in the pictures?
    PM sent...

Probably one of the best posts I have ever seen on BBC. You are definitely an inspiration to many of us. Where did you get all that savvy?

15. Member
    With the 12 inch mount at console, can it swivel so it can be seen while fishing up front?
    2015 Ranger RT188
    2015 115 PRO XS

Quote Originally Posted by jml View Post
    With the 12 inch mount at console, can it swivel so it can be seen while fishing up front?
    It wasn't my intention, but if you left enough slack in the cables yes it could be swiveled around. Now depending on where you were standing on the front deck, the console and windshield may block your view of part of the screen.

17. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeterbait View Post
    It wasn't my intention, but if you left enough slack in the cables yes it could be swiveled around. Now depending on where you were standing on the front deck, the console and windshield may block your view of part of the screen.
    Thanks, getting a HDS 9 on mine, staying with the 5 inch up front for now. I would get more use if I could easily swivel it. Good job, love my RT.
    2015 Ranger RT188
    2015 115 PRO XS

Sweet!!!!

19. Banned
    Wow! Very detailed.
    One bit of wisdom that I can add from experience
    I have the very same Atwood/Mercury motor cover. Looks great and fits good, but............ on the first long fishing road trip that I used it (2.5 hours one-way), a problem arose. My pristine Merc cowling didn't seem to have the same new shine. Even though I had the cover cinched down tight, there was enough movement to scuff the lower cowling, and the bottom of the upper cowling.
    I'll still use it for long trips, but will use the saran wrap trick before I put the cover on.

Moderator, can we pin this one?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast