Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MarKimBassTeam2021 View Post
    I'm curious. How come you Champ guys, don't brag about or compare these Champs to the currently built Chargers? Aren't they the same boat? With different names? Just thought I'd ask. And I'm a Huge fan of the champion boat, as well as the Charger Boats. So I'm just wondering why no one mentions the Charger as a Comparison.
    Mark, there's been quite a few posts about the Charger Elites on here and thy are welcome any time. You're right, the hulls are splashes of the 198, 210 and now 203. There have been some changes to the top cap. I like the way they've provided easy access to the bilge for pump access. I don't particularly care for extended foot block on the passenger side. In a single console configuration, I think it could be a trip hazard. And I don't particularly like splitting the livewells, but that's not a biggie. Kelly Power former Champion manager and now owner of Ulrich Marine in the Branson area is the force behind bringing those boats back. There just doesn't seem to be a lot of new boat hunting going on amongst us that currently have Champs. I know the ChampioN Boat Owners group on Facebook also welcomes them.

Night of the Living 2016 Thread!

Steve McQueen "Le Mans"
    Own the Champ! Life Long Petty Fan!

2003 ChampioN 2006 250 Merc. XB, Prop By Mark C.
    2002 Ranger Okeechobee Special EvinRude Ficht 90 / 9.9 4-Stroke GLAD to have a Get me to the Dock motor maybe!

3. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick H View Post
    Night of the Living 2016 Thread!
    Yeah, noticed that

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234