Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    I know it's difficult to refrain from responding to negative posts about our boats, but....no matter how much they try to provoke...we know the real truth. Let it go...

Beautiful ChampioN awesome colors you will love every minute you spend in her safe and dry. Whats the jabroni with the Phoenix doing in the Champ forum anyway?? Dude you must really miss your Champion's to be in here swinging your **** around ... Your name is even Champ lmfoa your actions speak volume.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topdat View Post
    Beautiful ChampioN awesome colors you will love every minute you spend in her safe and dry. Whats the jabroni with the Phoenix doing in the Champ forum anyway?? Dude you must really miss your Champion's to be in here swinging your **** around ... Your name is even Champ lmfoa your actions speak volume.
    from the sound of it, it doesn't sound like he has much to swing around!! Lmfao

4. Member
    Here we go.
    Dan Mitchell
    2011 Stratos Champion Elite 202
    2021 Mercury Pro XS 225

Well if he can't do what he say's he can with his Phoenix one of you guys with a 206 Champion should have no problem towing his boat home with you!
    I think that's about the only way to really settle it.
    1998 202 DC / Mercury 300R

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lea View Post
    I know it's difficult to refrain from responding to negative posts about our boats, but....no matter how much they try to provoke...we know the real truth. Let it go...
    I know I know. Sorry Lea. I am not one to bite my tongue and hold back. Its not just here I have seen the issue....I have seen it on various threads across the board outside of the champion board.

7. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 98 Elite203 View Post
    I know I know. Sorry Lea. I am not one to bite my tongue and hold back. Its not just here I have seen the issue....I have seen it on various threads across the board outside of the champion board.
    True, but we have no control over the other forums. Here, we do. We can show we don't need to stoop to insulting others. Thanks for understanding, guys!!!!

8. Member
    you will love how stable they are
    Last edited by Champ; 03-16-2016 at 08:23 PM.

Maybe it's time to congratulate this new owner and not comment about other boats.
    See ignorance daily

10. Member
    I told him he wouldn't be disappointed they are nice boats best finish of any boat out there. That the only area phoenix need to improve there finish is not as good as the champs. He will love it . Im sorry if i made you guys mad loved my champs. witch they were still around.

11. Member
    I have been in a 721 and it is faster than a Champ but does not ride as well imo. 721's ride is similar to a Stratos 201 just not as fast as a 201.

12. Member
    like the colors
    Last edited by Champ; 03-16-2016 at 08:22 PM.

13. Member
    Op, congrats on a beautiful boat. My tourney partner had one for a few years and it is a beast to fish out of, best champ ever made with the trolling motor down in my opinion. His had a 250xb on it and it was a 75mph boat all day long. I have to agree with champ though. I owned 2 202s and a 203 and they ride much better than the 206. I currently run a puma and would buy another champion in a heartbeat if I came across the right boat. Again beautiful boat, I love those colors.

14. Member
    Just sold my 2009 206. Regret it already! Mine ran 73.6 with just me (300 pds) full tanks 250 pro xs

15. Member
    looks like new, someone took good care of it

16. Member
    It's a 2 owner, garaged kept

17. Member
    Beautiful colors, you will like it.

18. Member
    Picked it up today, can't wait to try it out this weekend

Beautiful boat! Welcome to the family. These folks are the best in here. Love the color combo!
    2007 Ranger Z22 Yamaha 250 HPDI

20. Member
    I'm curious. How come you Champ guys, don't brag about or compare these Champs to the currently built Chargers? Aren't they the same boat? With different names? Just thought I'd ask. And I'm a Huge fan of the champion boat, as well as the Charger Boats. So I'm just wondering why no one mentions the Charger as a Comparison.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast