VIN # on astro trailer.

Does anyone know if the VIN # is stamped on the trailer any where other then the sticker up by the tongue?

Need to transfer the ownership and lost the copy of it and can't make out all the sereal number on the sticker.

2. Member
    Alright let me try something different as I can make most of the number out.

Can anyone tell me if the 8th digit is a number or letter?

3. Member
    8th digit is a number. I looked on my trailer and couldn't find it anywhere but the sticker. Hope this helps

4. Member
    Sorry to bring this post back to life, but I have bought a procraft/astro boat and trailer and have the same problem in that on mine the first number of the vin on the trailer is worn off all except the very very top. I can not tell if it should be a number or a letter. It looks like the top of a A or possibly a 4...

Any help would sincerely be appreciated
    Thank You

5. Member
    I thought I would come back and report that I found the info I needed, in case anyone else faces this issue. The first digit in the vin on astro/procraft trailers is 4, the number represents the manufacturer.
    Here is a video that explains the break down of the vin numbers it helped a great deal as well as a search of other trailers which reinforced the sequence of the numbers..