Thread: 2015 USA Bassin

2015 USA Bassin

Anyone have an idea of when they usually release the tourney schedules?

2. Member
    The website has already been updated with the 2015 schedules of the few circuits I checked out the other day.

3. Member
    I would check web site daily as directors for each division post there divisional dates. If you have a particular division your looking at you might want to contact the director with questions.

4. Member
    who do we talk to if we have complaints about the way a director is running tourney??

5. Member
    Have you talked to the director? Let me know if I can help.
    Last edited by usabassin; 12-30-2014 at 11:06 PM.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auspain23 View Post
    who do we talk to if we have complaints about the way a director is running tourney??
    How can they mess on up? Just curious, it seems pretty cut and dry. Post times, tell people to be there for the meeting, tell them what times to be in for weigh in, weigh fish, calculate and pay out the places. I don't see why anyone would screw that up, or even how they could screw it up.

7. Member
    The way I have seen a USA messed up personally would be getting a 2 place in a event and 3 place got more money. When brought up they got in their pocket to get the exact amount missing. Or only paying for the 25 boat field but when you look at standings there were 28 boats getting points which means they paid their entry but that money was keep by tournament director. That's just a few from what I have seen first hand.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basspro78 View Post
    The way I have seen a USA messed up personally would be getting a 2 place in a event and 3 place got more money. When brought up they got in their pocket to get the exact amount missing. Or only paying for the 25 boat field but when you look at standings there were 28 boats getting points which means they paid their entry but that money was keep by tournament director. That's just a few from what I have seen first hand.
    Hmmmmm I wonder what you could be talking about???? I've seem to be in a few of those myself

9. Member
    Might be a good idea to ask before take off what the payout will be, and how many entries they received. That way there is no question at the end of the day, sorry to hear some of you have had some questionable tournaments.

10. Member
    Ya I know but when a field is limited to 25 boats and your told te field is full. You just figure there were 25 boats. And I believe you have competed in some of these tournaments to.

11. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by basspro78 View Post
    Ya I know but when a field is limited to 25 boats and your told te field is full. You just figure there were 25 boats. And I believe you have competed in some of these tournaments to.
    I sure have, but I wouldn't call what we did competing!!!!!!!

12. Banned
    I know you all love just love to compete and fish tournaments like I do, but why do you all keep fishing these. It just seems like every year there's always tons of complaints, discrepancies, shannigans, poorly run, etc. type comments. I'm sure there are a lot of well run divisions, but there's no denying there's been a lot of bad ones...