Thread: Beautiful Bass

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    Tom, you should take me Y perch fishing sometime soon....I put the Gboat into hibernation for winter

.....and did you and uncle J get together yet?? I'll call him in the morning if not.....we gotta get that done.
    Gambler 2200 / PRoCraft 180 / Roughneck Jet / Mercury 250XB, 175 / Evinrude 50

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdt91 View Post
    OMG, do I have a couple stories about Gunpowder boating in the Winter. One from just last Sunday.
    I see no reason to keep those stories to yourself. It's wintertime, we will put a few more logs in the pot-belly stove and open a couple of Yuenglings. Sit a spell and tell.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRatMD View Post
    Tom, you should take me Y perch fishing sometime soon....I put the Gboat into hibernation for winter

.....and did you and uncle J get together yet?? I'll call him in the morning if not.....we gotta get that done.
    Sounds good, we will get out and do some pan fishing. I have not got with Jesse yet, he has not replied to my calls. I need to get it by end of Tuesday because I will be out of town Wednesday night and heading straight to the meeting Thursday night after work
    2000 Javelin Renegade 20 DC.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by billnorman1 View Post
    I see no reason to keep those stories to yourself. It's wintertime, we will put a few more logs in the pot-belly stove and open a couple of Yuenglings. Sit a spell and tell.
    Lets just say they cant be written well enough. The one from just last Sunday involved an Ambulance being dispatched.
    Strong men create easy times, Easy times create weak men & weak men create hard times. Sheikh Rashid bin Saeed Al Maktoum
    In 1944 18-20 year old's stormed beaches, and parachuted behind enemy lines to almost certain death.
    In 2015 18-20 year old's need safe zones so people don't hurt their feelings. "Author Unknown"
    In 2021 18-40 year old's want to and work to cancel you out if you have a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRatMD View Post

Just tried calling both you guys with no answer from either.

6. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    Sorry - was outside over my Moms smokin' a chicken in the smoker and catching the game when I can. I will call Troy.

7. Member
    My Username on Archerytalk.com is "LBL Rec Area"

8. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    Hey Tom ....Next Saturday I think Shady and I are going Y.P. Fishing in the local water down my way....If you're not doing anything you should head out too.....Good day to chill, fish, and smoke a nice cigar!! Tell Randy to join ya' -- Just try not to kill 'em this time!!

I'm gonna see if some of the gang want to join in and go for a chilly Y.P. & Crappie day.....

I went out this afternoon for a few hours and didn't catch a fish. Had some little guys eating my miniature worms off my dart but not big enough to eat the hook. What a waste of time.

10. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    That's okay, your skills will develop over time. Don't be so hard on yourself....

classic

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12