Carpet woes !!!!!!!!!

I was wondering if someone can help me with my carpet issue ?? I have a new 210 and the carpet wasn't put in that well. I was wondering if the carpet in the floor can be bought precut and fit from Blazer that is ready to be glued in. It's coming unraveled in the curve near my hot foot and it's getting worse. I dont know if carpet is covered under warranty but if it isn't, then i can do it myself.

2. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar

Re: Carpet woes !!!!!!!!! (Blazer210ProV)

First thing that you need to do is contact your dealer, as this is a warranty issue. If that does not work, get back with us and we will get you some help.

3. Moderator

Re: Carpet woes !!!!!!!!! (Rebel1)

What he said. We'll get you fixed up.
    Jason Phillips

Re: Carpet woes !!!!!!!!! (1niceBlazer)

Thank you everyone...!! I love this site so much... Between this one and ultimatebass.com, i have one huge family... Thank you all I dont believe the dealership is gonna do much on this incident. It seems like everything i take to them is no BIG DEAL to them. The salesman gets his cut, the dealer gets theirs, and now i'm stuck driving the problem. I mentioned that the carpet was coming up and i was told " JUST GET YOU SOME SILICONE and put it back down... I had a dual console put in and there and there's a gap in between the boat and the console and they put a piece of black tape over it, and then took a knife to cut the tape and the blade went into the gelcoat so theres a big cut mark on it. Now how's that for customer service ?? I feel sorry for the boat companies that trust SOME and i do mean some of these dealerships to sell their products and dont realize what some customers have to deal with after the commissions have been paid. Sorry for venting everyone.... i just had to get it out... Thanks

5. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar

Not all Dealers are that way, but there are some. We are lucky here on BBC to have 2 great Blazer dealers in Grammer Marine and C&O Marine that also sponsors.

6. Moderator

What he said again!

We can get you fixed up. It will be up to you if you want to let your local dealer try to get this straightened out. The next step would be to contact the factory customer service and let them know the situation. Maybe they are already aware of your issues, maybe they aren't. They may have some pull with the dealership to help you get it resolved.

If that doesn't work, and you are willing to drive a little, like Jason said, their are two good Blazer dealers on here that can get you fixed up. He's partial to one, and I'm partial to the other. Either one would be good.

Let us know if we can do anything to help you out.
    Jason Phillips

Re: Carpet woes !!!!!!!!! (1niceBlazer)

Thank you all....!! It's nice to know there's SOMEONE out there that can help and gives a HOOT !!

8. Member

The carpet comes precut. I have a piece to go in the floor of mine, just haven't gotten around to having it installed yet. Contact Blazer and they can get this for you.

9. Member

Blazer should look into extending the fiberglass pad that the hot foot is mounted to.Several other companies have done this with great success.My carpet in my 202 has a hole worn it where my heel touches it.My boat is only 2 years old and it looks like crap.My carpet was not installed well either.I know Blazers are cheap but the quality on BOTH of my boats was and still is not good.They made another boat for me because of quality issues and you would think that the new boat made for me would be immaculate but is not even close.

Re: Carpet woes !!!!!!!!! (MIKEinGA)

Well, i got everything fixed today....!! Thank you all for pushing me to speak my mind in there. They took pictures of the carpet, and we found some stress cracks on the cowling cover so he took some pictures of that also, and is gonna warranty all of it. They also fixed my water pressure gauge. Come to find out, where the guage gets its pressure from under the cover, the tube came off and was spraying 25 PSI water all under the cover. I sure hope that doesn't screw up some electronics... YUCK !! They jumped right on the problems after i showed them my discouragement of having to come back over and over again. They also fixed my trim switch also... it was showing the motor was higher than it actually was. Thanks again !!

11. Blazer Boats Moderator Rebel1's Avatar

Good deal.

Where are these blazer dealers located that ya'll were talking about earlier in the post. I'll give them my next sale, but it sure would suck if i had to have things worked on. Or should all dealers work on them, no matter where they were bought ??

13. Member

Grammer is in Alabama

C and O is in Tennessee

14. Member
    Hi Folks, I was reading the issue above where Mike in GA worn a hole in his carpet where his heel touches when running the Hot Foot. I have 2021 Ranger and running into the same issue and it's starting to look like crap. Wondering if anyone else has run into this, any solutions? Thanks!

15. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NH-BASS View Post
    Hi Folks, I was reading the issue above where Mike in GA worn a hole in his carpet where his heel touches when running the Hot Foot. I have 2021 Ranger and running into the same issue and it's starting to look like crap. Wondering if anyone else has run into this, any solutions? Thanks!
    Maybe try the Ranger forum? And a thread that is not nearly 20 years old.