Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Motormate View Post
    What motor are you running?? There's a good chance we can customize it to what you need but I wouldn't want mine any different than it is.
    2012 Mercury 250 ProXS

2. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassin Bob71 View Post
    Bought a Motormate a couple weeks ago for my 250 Pro XS and I love it. I was using the traditional transom saver that was a PITA on my Z520 since the rear trailer roller is so far under the boat. The Motormate keeps the motor rock solid and prevents it from turning. If any of you are on the fence about transom savers/motor stabilizers, I highly recommend a Motormate.

3. Member
    2001 Skeeter ZX225
    2001 Yamaha VMax 225 OX66

4. BBC SPONSOR REP
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabela10 View Post
    2012 Mercury 250 ProXS
    With the mercury you have a couple options as to how high you have it set but I use the first set that keeps it the highest...I have a rough driveway and that seems to work best for me.....either one you choose will be perfectly fine...

5. Member
    With the mercury you have a couple options as to how high you have it set but I use the first set that keeps it the highest...I have a rough driveway and that seems to work best for me.....either one you choose will be perfectly fine...

Is there any way you could post a picture of the highest and lowest setting? Trying to see if it'll work for my boat setup

6. Member
    I recently put a Motormate on my Yamaha powered Skeeter and I love it. I had a "My wedge support" and can honestly say the only thing that was good for was trashing trim bushings and trim piston seals. The motormate is rock solid and keeps the motor straight also. great product

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassasassin920 View Post
    I recently put a Motormate on my Yamaha powered Skeeter and I love it. I had a "My wedge support" and can honestly say the only thing that was good for was trashing trim bushings and trim piston seals. The motormate is rock solid and keeps the motor straight also. great product
    Comparing apples to oranges.

8. BBC SPONSOR REP
    That's what we like to hear!!

9. Member
    works great on Evinrudes also-wish I would have bought mine years ago

10. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey805 View Post
    Love mine as well, alot better than the traditional transom savers.

11. Member
    What motor are you running?? There's a good chance we can customize it to what you need but I wouldn't want mine any different than it is.
    I wish you made one to fit my Honda.

12. BBC SPONSOR REP
    Were working on it...I promise!!

Quote Originally Posted by Team Hobbie Hut View Post
    I wish you made one to fit my Honda.

13. Member
    Just curious...anything for smaller outboards, 25-40hp either with manual or factory power t/t in the near future??

14. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey805 View Post
    Love mine as well, alot better than the traditional transom savers.
    one more reason why I got rid of the traditional. I have not seen it but I heard wed a fishing buddy who just got a ranger had his traditional one come off on a rough part of road and bounced up somehow did $3400 to his outboard. Yeah, I have no regrets!

I had the same ole Transom saver Stick style and I had to trim off one of the U shaped prongs to keep from Sticking it into mt trailer Lights on the Bottom while Resting it on the lower roller I had crunched many a light bar on other trailers so after I saw the opportunity and thats why I love My MOTOMATE!!
    I Actually intentionally left my old motor totor on the fender of my trailer in the parking lot just to see if anyone would steal it. someone took it off my trailer and put it in the back of the Truck!!

Mine broke after 3rd use. I called and they lady I spoke with told me about an issue they had with the plastic caps that broke off on mine. They are fully aware that some units will break, due to poor casting between certain dates this year. I have the green one that fits a 250 yamaha SHO motor. She is sending me some new caps that I will have to press in the tubing, free of charge, but I think something could've been done prior to this incident ie.(look ahead to see who has the defective units and go ahead and mail out new caps, that way when they do break off, you wont have to wait for replacements to come in). Just a little constructive feedback. It is still a decent product with good service.

2018 21' GatorTrax Strike Series, 250 Yamaha SHO

17. Member
    Were working on it...I promise!!
    Please keep me posted.

18. BBC SPONSOR REP
    [QUOTE=H22BASS250SHO;5190763]" but I think something could've been done prior to this incident ie.(look ahead to see who has the defective units and go ahead and mail out new caps, that way when they do break off, you wont have to wait for replacements to come in)"

If there would have been any way that we could have done that we would have. But when you had a dealer base like we do it's near impossible to locate a handful of motormates. No one hate's the down time more than we do because we care about our customers. Some times things are just out of our hands. We truly apologise.....we are working constantly to avoid those scenarios!!

19. Member
    I saw one on a Honda on fishing university

20. Member
    My caps broke and Motormate had new ones here in two days. Very nice people and really a superior product.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast