Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. BBC SPONSOR REP
    You would need a Yamaha 303....Don't make the mistake and get the 303A.....Yours is the 303. Make sure and let us know if you have any questions on the installation. Each motor is different but with the correct tools it's a breeze. If you have any more questions please feel free to let me know. Take care God Bless and have a good day!!
    Jason

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonpride40 View Post
    How about a model number for a 225 SHO? Thanks.

2. Member
    i like the Motormate concept but do not like having the lower unit so far back. i realize that i am in a minority here. would love to see one with less lift. i have a Yamaha HPDI.
    2007 Z20 RANGER, 225 Yamaha VMAX HDPI

Quote Originally Posted by Motormate View Post
    You would need a Yamaha 303....Don't make the mistake and get the 303A.....Yours is the 303. Make sure and let us know if you have any questions on the installation. Each motor is different but with the correct tools it's a breeze. If you have any more questions please feel free to let me know. Take care God Bless and have a good day!!
    Jason
    What exactly does the installation involve?
    Matthew 28:20
    teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

4. BBC SPONSOR REP
    We have a video on our website that shows how to do it....you loosen a nut to slide the stainless bracket on the motor...that bracket will stay on the motor...it's a 5-10 minute job with the tools....Sometimes the nuts are tighter than others, that's what determines how long it takes. You can find the video on our home page. Click where it says "installation tips". It will be the first video that comes up.
    www.motormateusa.com
    Jason
    Last edited by Motormate; 11-17-2014 at 07:24 AM.

5. Member
    Ezque - a guy in my club finally got a motormate after he saw mine and I was talking about how great it is. His HDPI 250 doesn't move an inch going down the road. It holds it at a perfect angle. He was having a ton of problems mushrooming the trim seals when using the MY Wedge and having to get them replaced.

Adding the bracket with the Yamaha adds a little work, but it's worth the couple minutes it takes to install. I run one on my Evinrude 225 and it just snaps right in, no install needed. I love it!

Ranger z520 // Mercury 250 Pro XS
    12ft BT Talons/112 Ultrex/Hbird 360

6. BBC SPONSOR REP

7. Member
    I've had mine for a year or so (love it) and the plastic caps keep falling out - I finally lost one of them. How do I get a new cap?
    2016 Tracker Pro Team 190 TX
    115 Mercury Pro XS Optimax
    4" Rapid Jack Magnum
    19p RAF3
    24v 80lb Fortrex
    Dual Console
    Texas Highschool Bass Association (THSBA)
    "Always go with your gut, it will never fail you..."

Quote Originally Posted by TxBassin View Post
    I've had mine for a year or so (love it) and the plastic caps keep falling out - I finally lost one of them. How do I get a new cap?
    Call the company. Try a little Gorilla Glue or epoxy.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234