Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627
  1. Member
    2019 H20 Bay 115hp sho
    No jackplate and stock powertech 17"

4 people, full tank, full live well (minus da fish!!), no tackle.

42mph but way too many rpms (6600) pulled out as soon as I got it maxed out. Prop shopping at the moment.

2. Member
    Last edited by jgleu; 05-11-2023 at 03:31 PM. Reason: Wrong forum

3. Member
    Are there available factory wiring diagrams for these boats?

I'm looking to remove some of the birdnest of jumpers behind the switches and the 24v in series setup for the troll motors with these switches is not for the faint of heart.

4. Member
    I have a 2020 H20B. I love the boat but I've had tons of minor issues since the day I got it. From bad battery, dead stereo after two months to multiple elictrical problems. Happy to go into detail on any of them if anyone is interested. Most recently I had 3 trips to the dealer for an issue where my motor wouldn't crank without some TLC after fishing w/ the TM and PPs for an our in between big motor starts (150 SHO) and on the 3rd time in, they replaced the cable from the motor to the battery. I was told they "tested it" by running the finder, PPs and radio out back after the "fix" and could not replicate the issue, so they considered it fixed. Just took it out yesterday and now my radio doesn't work, at all. No flicker, nothing. I called them to report my findings and they claimed they never messed w/ the radio to which I replied, "but it was out back w the radio on and the radio worked while you were testing it and now it doesn't". So I was told bring it in and we'll move it to front of the line.

That's probably TMI but just for the back story, there it is. My question is: what could be the problem? There are no loose wires anywhere and from my research, looking myself, youtube and google...I don't have a standard fuse box? I know nothing outside of trolling motor prop fixes and very minor stuff. I always take the boat in for insured work done by professionals and bc most of the time it's all covered by warranty. I really don't want to take this boat back in for a problem I'm thinking is pretty small. I'm hoping someone has an easy fix or a "that happened to me" story. Radio has never given me an issue after the defective one was replace January of 2021. Thanks for any and all replies. Yesterday's 6 hours w/ iphone music in my pocket sucked.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bayouXpress View Post
    2019 H20 Bay 115hp sho
    No jackplate and stock powertech 17"

4 people, full tank, full live well (minus da fish!!), no tackle.

42mph but way too many rpms (6600) pulled out as soon as I got it maxed out. Prop shopping at the moment.
    i see this is a dead thread, but wanted to update

installed 10" manual and ran a trophy plus 4 blade 19P all plugs in at 3.5 P2P
    average hole shot
    45.2mph
    blow out
    and tach 6800+. This does not seem correct. No way a 115 will turn that many rpms with a 4 blade 19p.

Dropped down to 4" P2P and will try a few 21p props, but trying to see how to test the rpm gauge.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627