Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast
    Software Update - HELIX 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N v. 2.800

Released 1-31-2023
    Software Description

Please Note:

• MEGA Live version 1.200 should be installed on MEGA Live transducers to use software version 2.800 on HELIX.

• MEGA Live Target Lock version 1.170 should be installed on MEGA Live Target Lock accessory systems to use software version 2.800 on HELIX.
      • DOWNLOAD V1.170 (download link pending)

• The defaults will be restored when 2.800 is installed.

New Features:

Added Support for the One Boat Network App

Added NMEA 0183 Baud Rate Controls

• Devices that need specific 4800, 9600, or 38400 baud rates are now supported when NMEA 0183 Output is turned on.

General Fixes:
    BLUETOOTH - CANNON

• Fixed an issue when renumbering Cannons.
    • Fixed an issue with the Bottom Tracking readout.

BLUETOOTH - TALON

• Fixed an issue with the TALON worklights when pairing HELIX to TALON for the first time.

CHARTS

• Fixed an issue with AutoChart Live data and Water Level Offset.
    • Fixed an issue with SmartStrike search parameters.
    • Fixed an issue where you were unable to see Waypoint Info with a VX Card inserted
    • Fixed an issue where Nautical Contours would not show up on a CoastMaster US Coastal card

MEGA LIVE

• Fixed an issue with MEGA Live interference rejection when multiple sonar sources, MEGA 360, and MEGA Live are all on the network.
    • Fixed an issue with MEGA Live interference rejection with HELIX, SOLIX, and APEX are on the same network.
    • Fixed an issue with MEGA Live incorrectly displaying “Out of Water”.

NETWORKING

• Fixed several general networking reliability issues.
    • Fixed several connectivity issues with MEGA Live. Running MEGA Live version 1.200 is required to benefit from these improvements.
    • Fixed several connectivity issues with MEGA Live Target Lock. Running MEGA Live Target Lock version 1.170 is required to benefit from these improvements.
    • Fixed an issue caused by subscribing SI and DI sonar to separate HELIX units.
    • Fixed an issue caused by subscribing and unsubscribing to SI and DI sonar data.
    • Fixed an issue changing sonar frequencies across the network.
    • Fixed an issue selecting an external vs. internal GPS source via the Source Selection menu.
    • Fixed an issue sharing waypoints between HELIX units.

NMEA 2000

• Fixed an issue with NMEA 2000 air temperature source selection.
    • Fixed an issue with the display of NMEA 2000 engine hours.
    • Fixed an issue with NMEA 2000 heading data offset/adjustment.
    • Fixed an issue causing the Fuel Level data readout to appear and disappear when using Fuel Tank Override.
    • Fixed an issue with NMEA 2000 trim tab data.

RADAR

• Fixed a connectivity issue with the HB 2124 CHIRP RADAR.

SONAR

• Fixed an issue causing the sonar menu to not appear.
    • Fixed an issue with the cursor on the Sonar Zoom View.
    • Fixed an issue with Depth Line increments.
    • Fixed an issue with detection of the Ethernet based AS 360 (not MEGA 360).

SYSTEM

• Fixed several Swedish language translation issues.
    • Fixed several French language translation issues.
    • Fixed an SD Card reader issue after a system update.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne P. View Post
    Software Update - HELIX G3N/G4N
    v.2.760

Released 09-13-2022

Software Description

Special Note:

• v2.760 is identical to v2.750 with two changes:
      • An issue causing MEGA Live data to stop updating on full-screen MEGA Live views has been fixed.
      • An issue with the internationally supported languages has been fixed.
    I never updated to 2.760 from 2.750. I assume 2.760 is required to update to 2.80. If correct, where do I find a copy of 2.760 for my G4 Helix 15 SI+, G3 Helix 12 DI+ and G3 Helix 12 SI+?
    ‘22 Ranger Z520R - Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Humminbird/Minn Kota One Boat Network

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius Rich View Post
    I never updated to 2.760 from 2.750. I assume 2.760 is required to update to 2.80. If correct, where do I find a copy of 2.760 for my G4 Helix 15 SI+, G3 Helix 12 DI+ and G3 Helix 12 SI+?
    2.800 does not reference any prior unit updates are needed.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

4. Member
    Is there an order of install we should follow? It now seems like first ML should be updated to V1.200 and there after the Helix to V2.800. Does the order matter?

5. USAF and DOD retired Phoenix Jim's Avatar
    Well the ML update came out then the unit updates. I loaded the ML update and still waiting on the solix update
    2018 Phoenix 920 Pro XP

6. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karpertje View Post
    Is there an order of install we should follow? It now seems like first ML should be updated to V1.200 and there after the Helix to V2.800. Does the order matter?
    The sequence doesn't seem as important this time as there is no warning in the instructions like there was before... Only that both need to be updated for everything to work properly.
    ---> Regards, Steve Yarbrough (AKA: SLYDoggieTN on YouTube)
    • Apex 19/16/13, Mega 360, and Mega Live
    • Minn Kota Ulterra Quest Trolling Motor
    • (2) Cannon Optimum Bluetooth Downriggers
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

Quote Originally Posted by Karpertje View Post
    I was told to update the head units first. I asked HB tech support via email and this is their reply:

”You will update the unit software first and then the MEGA Live TargetLock. All of our software is available on our website, free of charge, under the SUPPORT tab.”
    ‘22 Ranger Z520R - Mercury 250 Pro XS
    Humminbird/Minn Kota One Boat Network

8. Member
    Anyone have issues with the new 2.80 update. I updated my Helix 10 G4N with no problems. Followed directions and about 10 minutes it was done. My Helix 12 G4N not so much. Again followed the directions and 4 hours later it never completed. Now it comes on and before it gets to the warning page it shuts down. I’ll get in touch with HB Monday just curious if anyone else has had this problem.

9. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    The Target Lock update instructions mention an Apex/Solix 4.130 update which needs to be installed. I would assume this update will be coming very soon.
    • Impulse Lithium Batteries... 36V 60AH for Trolling Motor, (2) 12V 120AH for Cranking & Electronics, 12V 60AH for Downriggers

Software Update - APEX Series v. 4.130

Released February 9, 2023
    Software Description

PLEASE NOTE:

• MEGA Live version 1.200 should be installed on MEGA Live transducers to use software version 4.130 on SOLIX and APEX.

• MEGA Live Target Lock version 1.170 should be installed on MEGA Live Target Lock accessory systems to use software version 4.130 on SOLIX and APEX.

• Once 4.130 is installed, the factory recovery will be updated to 4.130. You will not be able to recover back to previous software versions.
    • The defaults will be restored when 4.130 is installed.

Affected Models:

• 411470-1CHO - APEX 13 MSI+ CHARTPLOTTER CHO
    • 411470-1 - APEX 13 MSI+ CHARTPLOTTER
    • 411500-1CHO - APEX 16 MSI+ CHARTPLOTTER CHO
    • 411500-1 - APEX 16 MSI+ CHARTPLOTTER
    • 411240-1CHO - APEX 19 MSI+ CHARTPLOTTER CHO
    • 411240-1 - APEX 19 MSI+ CHARTPLOTTER

Updated Features:

Added Support for the One Boat Network App

NMEA 2000 Standard Battery Monitoring PGNs

• Added standard support for NMEA 2000 data coming from 12, 24, and 36 volt batteries that are NMEA 2000 compatibility certified.

NMEA 2000 Standard Jack-Plate PGNs

• Added standard support for NMEA 2000 data coming from jack-plate sensors that are NMEA 2000 compatibility certified.

NMEA 2000 Standard Entertainment Sentences

• Added standard support for NMEA 2000 data coming from radios and entertainment systems that are NMEA 2000 compatibility certified.

New settings options to change between Standard and Metric units

• This feature makes it easier to quickly change between unit types

SI Range Indicator on the Chart Views

• This feature makes it easier to quickly see the transmit range of Side Imaging relative to the contours and data on the chart view.

Change GPS Coordinate formats from the Mark Lat/Lon menu

• This feature makes it easier to quickly change the GPS Coordinate format while manually entering waypoint coordinates.

New 70/30 View Option

• The 50/50 and 30/70 View Option previously existed. This new 70/30 view option is to provide more flexibility in the layout of the views.
    • These split options now apply to a few three panes views as well.

New View Templates

• Added new view templates to provide more flexibility in the layout of the views.

HTML 5 Accessory Support (All SOLIX, All APEX):

• DOMETIC CONTROLS – “Dometic MDI integrates with a range of vessel control components, including Optimus electric steering, jack plates, engine trim and trim tabs, air conditioning and climate control. Dometic pages available through the HTML5 User Interface on compatible SOLIX and APEX systems enable control of digital switching, ride adjustment, interior/exterior lights, climate control, water and waste management, and much more.”

New Navionics Chart Library and Features:

General Fixes:
    BLUETOOTH

• Added support for the One Boat Network app.

BLUETOOTH CANNON OPTIMUM DOWNRIGGER

• Fixed an issue caused by re-numbering Cannon Downriggers.
    • Fixed several issues with the Cannon side-bar controls.

BLUETOOTH RAPTOR SHALLOW WATER ANCHOR

• Fixed several issues with the RAPTOR side-bar controls while deploying, pausing, and selecting left vs. right.
    • Fixed several issues with RAPTOR Bluetooth pairing and connecting.

CHART

• Fixed an issue with accuracy and functionality of chart Range Rings.
    • Fixed several Vx Chart Currents Tool issues.
    • Fixed an issue causing Premium Vx Charts to be detected as Standard Vx Charts.
    • Fixed several Navionics chart issues by including the new Navionics library (mentioned above in new features).
    • Fixed several Navionics Plotter Sync connectivity and functionality issues.
    • Fixed an update issue causing a problem with the Humminbird Basemap (and thus all maps). This obsoletes patch 4.0701.
    • Fixed an issue with the Auto-Save Current Track feature.

MINN KOTA i-PILOT LINK

• Fixed an issue that would cause the i-Pilot Link to reboot if a Humminbird unit was disconnected.
    • Fixed several Navigation issues caused by having both HELIX and SOLIX or APEX on the network at the same time.

LANGUAGES/TRANSLATIONS

• Fixed several issues with the Swedish language.

NETWORKING

• Fixed several general networking reliability issues.
    • Fixed several connectivity issues with MEGA Live. Running MEGA Live version 1.200 is required to benefit from these improvements.
    • Fixed several connectivity issues with MEGA Live Target Lock. Running MEGA Live Target Lock version 1.170 is required to benefit from these improvements.
    • Fixed several issues with chart card map sharing.
    • Fixed a networking issue caused by changing the network name.
    • Fixed an issue causing heading data to be lost if a Humminbird unit on the network is shut down.
    • Fixed several issues with first-time network syncing.
    • Fixed an issue caused by booting the Humminbird 5PXG Ethernet switches significantly later than the Humminbird control heads.
    • Fixed an issue causing a false “not enough memory to sync” error message.
    • Fixed an issue with restoring defaults over the network.
    • Fixed an issue caused by syncing a new Humminbird control head on the network.
    • Fixed an Omnisense camera connectivity issue.
    • Fixed an Lumishore lighting connectivity issue.

NMEA 2000

• Fixed several engine trim gauge and readout issues.
    • Fixed a connection issue with Yamaha SHO Gen2 2022 and 2023 model year engines.

RADAR

• Fixed an issue causing connection problems with the Humminbird CHIRP 2124 RADAR.

SONAR 2D | DI | SI

• Fixed an issue networked sonar color palettes.
    • Fixed an issue with the sonar scroll rate of 83/200 and 50/200 transducers.
    • Fixed several issues with Airmar xID transducer detection.
    • Fixed an issue causing Frequency Select to return to the default option after rebooting.
    • Fixed an issue with DI Depth marker accuracy,

SONAR ETHERNET AS 360

• Fixed several connectivity and functionality issues with the Ethernet based AS 360 accessory.

SONAR MEGA 360

• Optimized the Left and Right Display mode on the Half-Vertical 50/50 split view.
    • Fixed an issue with MEGA 360 Contour Mode.
    • Fixed an issue causing MEGA 360 to turn pinging back on if the user turns pinging off.

SONAR MEGA LIVE

• Fixed an issue causing Landscape mode to rotate data in the wrong/opposite direction.
    • Fixed an issue causing MEGA live to ping at the incorrect range until adjusted by the user.
    • Fixed an issue with MEGA Live interference rejection when multiple sonar sources, MEGA 360, and MEGA Live are all on the network at the same time.
    • Fixed an issue with MEGA Live interference rejection with HELIX, SOLIX, and APEX are on the same network.
    • Fixed an issue with MEGA Live incorrectly displaying “Out of Water”.
    • Fixed a MEGA Live connection issue if the user changed MEGA Live transducers.
    • Fixed an issue causing MEGA Live to stop pinging.
    • Fixed an issue with temperature provided by the MEGA Live transducer.

SONAR MEGA LIVE TARGET LOCK

• Moved the MEGA Live TL menu options to a sub-menu for ease-of-use.
    • Fixed an issue with the in-pane MEGA Live Target Lock controls if the system was booted with the transducer in the water.

SYSTEM

• Moved several of the system messages from the middle of the view to the bottom of the view for ease-of-use.
    • Upgraded GPS Babel to support more waypoints, routes, and tracks import options.
    • Fixed an issue causing waypoints, routes, and tracks export issues on SOLIX G3 and APEX.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

11. Member
    Can an update be re-installed

12. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jheath View Post
    Can an update be re-installed
    Not that I'm aware of. Why would you want to and which unit(s) do you have?

Doing a Restore Factory Defaults will put it in a "fresh" state.

13. Member
    Helix 9 MSI GEn 3 current v2.28 attempting to update to v2.8. I do not see any pre version in the requirements. Any know if there are any version prior that need to be updated first.

I had the message "do you want to update" happen the first time i put the card it. Selected yes and nothing happened. Attempted numerous times to get it to recognize update file on card again but no luck. Rebooted graph, tried different card slots, verified file was still on card. Reform mated sd card and copied file to it again and will attempt again tonight.

14. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bayouXpress View Post
    Helix 9 MSI GEn 3 current v2.28 attempting to update to v2.8. I do not see any pre version in the requirements. Any know if there are any version prior that need to be updated first.

I had the message "do you want to update" happen the first time i put the card it. Selected yes and nothing happened. Attempted numerous times to get it to recognize update file on card again but no luck. Rebooted graph, tried different card slots, verified file was still on card. Reform mated sd card and copied file to it again and will attempt again tonight.
    I'm not a Helix guy so hopefully somebody will chime in on the previous update requirements question. I do know, however, that many times people download the .bin file to the computer multiple times so that the file name has a (1), (2), (3)... in the file name. It won't work if you have this. Just make sure the .bin file doesn't have the version number in it.

Quote Originally Posted by bayouXpress View Post

AFTER the first pop-up message to replace the software and you answer YES, you get another pop-up message to abort and you answer NO. THEN the update process begins.
    Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

16. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne P. View Post
    AFTER the first pop-up message to replace the software and you answer YES, you get another pop-up message to abort and you answer NO. THEN the update process begins.
    The first popup showed but the second didn't.

Reformatting the sd card on the pc and reloaded the update file. Then it worked with no issues. So you can go from 2.28 to 2.8 without in between version updating required.

Software Update - SOLIX G3 Series v. 4.190

Released October 5, 2023
    Software Description
    PLEASE NOTE BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION:

• On SOLIX G3, software version 3.900 or greater must be installed prior to 4.190. No damage will occur if 3.900 or greater is not installed, but the update will not be successful.

• MEGA Live version 1.290 should be installed on MEGA Live transducers to use software version 4.190 on SOLIX and APEX.

• MEGA Live Target Lock version 1.180 should be installed on MEGA Live Target Lock accessory systems to use software version 4.190 on SOLIX and APEX.

• Advanced GPS Navigation System software package version 2.200 or newer should be installed on Minn Kota Advanced GPS Navigation System enabled motors manufactured in 2024 or after to use software version 4.190 on SOLIX and APEX.
    • Once 4.190 is installed, the factory recovery will be updated to 4.190. You will not be able to recover back to previous software versions.
    • The defaults will be restored when 4.190 is installed.

JUMP TO CURRENT SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD
    Affected Models:

• 411570-1 SOLIX 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G3
    • 411570-1CHO SOLIX 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G3 CHO
    • 411550-1 SOLIX 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G3
    • 411550-1CHO SOLIX 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G3 CHO
    • 411530-1 SOLIX 10 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G3
    • 411530-1CHO SOLIX 10 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G3 CHO

Updated Features:

Support for the Humminbird AS ETH 5PGL Ethernet Switch

• The new AS ETH 5PGL Ethernet switch is supported by this software update. While the prior AS ETH 5PXG switch is still supported, the AS ETH 5PGL contains upgrades that allow support for much larger One Boat Networks. For more information please visit Humminbird’s Ethernet Networking Learning page.

One Boat Ethernet Networking Auto-Sync

• The process of syncing SOLIX and APEX units has been upgraded. SOLIX and APEX units are no longer manually synced onto the One Boat Network. This happens quickly and automatically as units are connected to the network. A new icon has been added to the status bar of SOLIX and APEX to indicate the networking state of each control head on the One Boat Network.

Minn Kota Quest Trolling Motor Battery Monitoring Support

• With this software update for SOLIX and APEX, in conjunction with the 2.200 or newer software update for Minn Kota Quest motors, a new Battery Monitoring Tool is included to keep track of trolling motor battery usage in real-time. For more information visit Minn Kota’s Quest Motor Technology page.

Shadow Caster Support (APEX and SOLIX G3)

General Fixes:
    AIS

• Fixed an issue with Targets Tools settings adjustment.

BLUETOOTH

• Fixed several issues with iOS and Android phone connectivity.
    • Fixed several issues with Minn Kota TALON and RAPTOR connectivity and settings adjustment.

CHART

• Fixed an issue with the Side Imaging Range indicator overlay.
    • Fixed an issue displaying data inside waypoint chart clusters.
    • Fixed an issue using the keypad encoder knob to zoom in and out on the Chart View.
    • Fixed a chart loading issue caused by removing an SD card.
    • Fixed a chart zooming issue while using Navionics.
    • Fixed several issues with the way the SmartStrike data is displayed on the Chart View.
    • Changed the Cursor Data Overlay default to on.
    • Changed the default Track style to the thick solid line option.

MINN KOTA TROLLING MOTOR

• Fixed several issues with i-Pilot Link and Advanced GPS Trolling System navigation.
    • Fixed several issues with i-Pilot Link and Advanced GPS Trolling System after stowing the trolling motor.
    • Fixed several issues with Follow-the-Contour extensions.
    • Fixed several issues with Follow-the-Contour offsets.
    • Fixed several issues with the Battery Monitoring Setup tool.
    • Fixed an issue with Follow-the-Contour in shallow water.
    • Fixed an issue with Follow-the-Contour contour highlights.
    • Fixed an issue with Follow-Hardness while using Lakemaster Vx cards.
    • Fixed an issue with Follow-the-Shoreline defaults.
    • Fixed an issue with low-speed Drift and Cruise Control.
    • Fixed an issue where settings were reset on the Minn Kota trolling motor when connected to a SOLIX or APEX unit.

LANGUAGES/TRANSLATIONS

• Fixed several Croatian language issues.

NETWORKING

• Fixed several issues with networking reliability and stability.
    • Add a “none” option to the Sonar Source subscriptions menu for 2D, DI, and SI.
    • Removed auto-subscriptions for units without transducers. Remote sonar subscriptions are now user selected.
    • Fixed an issue where lost sonar source messages were appearing too quickly.
    • Fixed an issue where lost sonar source messages were not being cleared automatically if the source came back.
    • Fixed an issue when two units thought they were directly connected to MEGA 360.
    • Fixed an issue where MEGA Live was not being subscribed to automatically after first-time connection.
    • Fixed several issues with sharing waypoints with HELIX units.

NMEA 2000

• Fixed several issues with Fuel Rate and Tank NMEA 2000 sources.
    • Fixed several issues with GPS and Heading NMEA 2000 sources.

NMEA 0183

• Fixed a baud-rate setup issue with the AS GRP.

SONAR 2D | DI | SI

• Fixed an issue with Side Imaging and Down Imaging Range after changing views.
    • Fixed an issue causing depth range labels to display incorrectly.
    • Fixed an issue with Side Imaging Range when being used by two sources.
    • Fixed an issue with 2D, Down Imaging, and Side Imaging subscriptions.

SONAR MEGA 360

• Fixed several issues with MEGA 360 sonar recordings and sonar recording playback.
    • Fixed an issue with MEGA 360 Quick Sweep Mode.
    • Fixed an issue when switching from MEGA 360 mode to MEGA SI mode.

SONAR MEGA LIVE

• Improved MEGA Live and MEGA 360 Interference Rejection reliability and performance.
    • Fixed a first-time connection issue with MEGA Live transmit range.
    • Fixed an issue causing MEGA Live data to not appear if the Ethernet switches are rebooted.
    • Added Auto Sensitivity and Contrast into Landscape mode.
    • Removed Pitch and Roll compensation from Landscape mode.
    • Added several incremental MEGA Live data display improvements.
    • Fixed an issue with Digital Depth when calculated from MEGA Live.

SONAR MEGA LIVE TARGET LOCK

• Fixed an issue with displaying the Home and Sweep button.
    • Fixed an issue with selecting the Target Lock GPS Source.

SYSTEM

• Fixed several boot-up issues with APEX series units.
    • Fixed several shut-down issues with SOLIX and APEX units.
    • Fixed a unit boot-up issue caused by Waypoints, Routes, and Tracks.
    • Fixed several Waypoint, Route, and Track Import and Export issues.

Software Prerequisites

• You will need:
      • software version 3.500 or later (see note at top of this page)
      • a working MMC/SD reader/writer device attached to your PC and
      • a formatted 32GB or smaller Class 10 Micro SD with adapter or a MMC card

Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

Software Update - HELIX 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N v. 2.890

Released October 5, 2023
    Software Description
    PLEASE NOTE BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION:

• MEGA Live version 1.290 should be installed on MEGA Live transducers to use software version 2.890 on HELIX.

• MEGA Live Target Lock version 1.180 should be installed on MEGA Live Target Lock accessory systems to use software version 2.890 on HELIX.

• Advanced GPS Navigation System software package version 2.200 or newer should be installed on Minn Kota Advanced GPS Navigation System enabled motors manufactured in 2024 or after to use software version 2.890 on HELIX.
    • The defaults will be restored when 2.890 is installed.

JUMP TO CURRENT SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD
    New Features:

Waypoints, Routes, and Tracks Counter

• In the Waypount, Routes, and Tracks tool in the Nav Menu a counter for the number of Waypoint, Route, Track, and iTracks has been added to the top bar of the tool.

Support for the Humminbird AS ETH 5PGL Ethernet Switch

• The new AS ETH 5PGL Ethernet switch is supported by this software update. While the prior AS ETH 5PXG switch is still supported, the AS ETH 5PGL contains upgrades that allow support for much larger One Boat Networks. For more information please visit Humminbird’s Ethernet Networking Learning page.

Minn Kota Quest Trolling Motor Battery Monitoring Support

• With this software update for HELIX, in conjunction with the 2.200 or newer software update for Minn Kota Quest motors, a new Battery Monitoring Tool is included to keep track of trolling motor battery usage in real-time. For more information visit Minn Kota’s Quest Motor Technology page.

General Fixes:
    BLUETOOTH

• Fixed an issue with software updates transferred from the One Boat Network app.

BLUETOOTH TALON

• Fixed an issue with controlling the starboard TALON in a dual-TALON setup.

CHARTS

• Fixed an issue with Chart Info results.
    • Fixed an issue with Base/Overlay controls when both a Lakemaster Legacy and Lakemaster Vx card are inserted at the same time.
    • Fixed an issue with the Chart Source menu when a Navionics card is inserted.
    • Fixed a performance issue with Chart Zoom levels, Waypoints, and Chart Decluttering.

MEGA 360

• Fixed an issue with the backlight caused by putting a unit into Standby Mode with MEGA 360 connected.
    • Fixed an issue with MEGA 360 pinging if a remotely subscribed unit is put into Standby Mode.

MEGA LIVE

• Improved MEGA Live and MEGA 360 Interference Rejection reliability and performance.
    • Added Auto Sensitivity and Contrast into Landscape mode.
    • Removed Pitch and Roll compensation from Landscape mode.
    • Added several incremental MEGA Live data display improvements.

MINN KOTA TROLLING MOTOR

• Fixed several issues with i-Pilot Link and Advanced GPS Trolling System navigation.
    • Fixed several issues with i-Pilot Link and Advanced GPS Trolling System after stowing the trolling motor.

NETWORKING

• Fixed several networking issues when there are several units on the network.

SONAR

• Fixed a weak sonar issue caused by 2D and DI being subscribed to from different sources.
    • Fixed an issue with Side-Imaging data in the water column when using the Zoom Feature.

SYSTEM

• Fixed several HELIX performance issues when there are several units on the network.

Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

19. Member
    Attempting to update my 3 solix units. 2 of the units upgraded just fine but when I start up the 3rd unit and insert the SD card the screen does nothing. Almost like it doesn't recognize that I inserted the SD card into the slot. Any suggestions?

20. Humminbird Moderator SLYDoggie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skincheese View Post
    Attempting to update my 3 solix units. 2 of the units upgraded just fine but when I start up the 3rd unit and insert the SD card the screen does nothing. Almost like it doesn't recognize that I inserted the SD card into the slot. Any suggestions?
    Just saw a post like this on Facebook... may have been you. In any case, if it doesn't recognize the update, go to the Home Screen, then the Files Utility (you may have to scroll down to see it), and see if the update is listed there. If not, then it isn't liking something about your update file and I would suggest formatting the card FAT32, downloading the zip file again (something may have been corrupted), unzipping the new file, and moving the file(s) you need to the freshly formatted card.

Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1523242526 LastLast