Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    If you guys did not know fishing122 won the co angler side. Good job man!

2001 20xd/2000 225pm

I dont have the money to throw 1200 in for an entry. The co side is the way to go for now. did you guys see there is a elite on the deleware next year. thats gonna be nuts

oh btw thanks todd how have you been. I havnt seen the bullet for a few years

Quote Originally Posted by fishing122 View Post
    I dont have the money to throw 1200 in for an entry. The co side is the way to go for now. did you guys see there is a elite on the deleware next year. thats gonna be nuts
    That is going to be an interesting one on the Delaware! That will really test the elites in my opinion. BTW congrats on your win!

Quote Originally Posted by TideChaser View Post
    That is going to be an interesting one on the Delaware! That will really test the elites in my opinion. BTW congrats on your win!
    Yeah I already hear guys saying the elites will be fishing the upper bay coming thru the canal to fish Chesapeake!! Wonder how long that would take round trip ? Never done it?? Oh Yeah and Congrats to Bryan Schmitt, one awesome tidal water fisherman there!!

6. Upper Chesapeake Bay Club Moderator RiverRatMD's Avatar
    fishing122 - Damn, didn't know that was you until now...Congratulations! Great job out there...way to hang in there.
    Gambler 2200 / PRoCraft 180 / Roughneck Jet / Mercury 250XB, 175 / Evinrude 50

thanks guys i got some good drawls thats what matters most. I heard they are gonna make the c&d off limits. I ran from frankfort once to the elk it took about a hour both ways. very doable one time i was gonna run to the northeast but the tourny made the c&d off limits

8. Member
    Hey Ryan,,,,,, $15,000 cash for the boat. ????????????

That's a little low for me but thanks for the offer lol

10. Member
    Hey fish boy 122....give us a rundown on where you caught your fish and let me know exactly where Mikey was fishing.....or just basic what river and what kind of cover????

sorry man i wont give it up. I fish down there way too much to give up stuff like that. we were in a creek about 100 feet wide at the widest point. No grass all mud and wood fish were on every piece of cover that was there.

12. Member
    Great job fishing122!
    puma proxs

13. Stocks/Investments Moderator boneil's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fishing122 View Post
    sorry man i wont give it up. I fish down there way too much to give up stuff like that. we were in a creek about 100 feet wide at the widest point. No grass all mud and wood fish were on every piece of cover that was there.
    I know that creek

14. Member
    I know that creek as well and will hook every fish in there prior to Oct 3!!! HA HA.......

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123