Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I've owned Costa's for years. The hinges have been their weak point. They have broken on me twice in cold weather putting them on. The first time they made it clear they didn't cover broken frames and it cost me $48 to get them fixed. They broke agai5years later, cold weather putting them on. I remembered how pissed off I was the first time so I let them sit for years. Don't know if their under new ownership or what but this time when I pursued getting them fixed, expecting to pay again, the customer service person I dealt with had them covered for free( lifetime warranty for real this time) and a new pair sent in less than a week. Depends on you luck how well there backed. Great glass to fish with. Don't know if I would buy another pair based on my hit or miss luck with the lifetime warranty.

The most important attribute that my Costas (580G Amber/Green Mirror Fathom) provide is being able to see through the water. I bought these for sightfishing. I see better with these than Oakley Black Iridium polarized. My driving glasses are black iridium because that represents more "true colors" IMO, but I love my Costas while on the water.
    Dallas Cowboys…..Eventual Super Bowl Champions

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12