custom boat covers

lookin for a company that makes custom boat covers any help would be appreciated........Thanx

2. Mid-West Rally Moderator rudapa's Avatar
    Aurora

3. Member
    ^^Yep..Aurora!

4. Skeeter Boats/Missouri Club Moderator Rodney Bledsoe's Avatar

5. Champion Boats Moderator Lea's Avatar
    BassBoatCentral has two great sponsors who make custom covers. As mentioned, Aurora is one. The other is Dean's. I have had both covers and both are extremely good!!!! Both have web sites listed in the Sponsor's Lists here on BBC.

6. Goby King
    Quote Originally Posted by madrigger View Post
    lookin for a company that makes custom boat covers any help would be appreciated........Thanx
    Depending on where in Ohio you're located, Conneautville Canvas would be my choice. They have made the covers for all of my boats. Just had a new one made this spring for my current boat. The first one lasted through 8 years of outdoor storage, winter and summer.

Best custom cover I ever owned was made for the boat by Edwards Industries in Pauls Valley OK. You make an appointment and bring your boat. You set it up as it where being towed and they make a light weight cover that is exactly designed for your boat. They provide for every thing, such as depth finders, trolling motors, seats up/seats down. Took mine about noon. Went to Bob's Pig Shop and had a great BBQ lunch. Then went to play golf. Came back and it was done. About $500.00 for a 18 foot boat.
    sooner fish
    1977 Ranger 175-A ~ Mercury 1500

"Nothing so needs reforming as other people's habits." ~Mark Twain, Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar for 1894