Decent Deal on Oakley Angling Specific Sunglass

Just thought I would pass this along. I bought these last night and are a pretty good deal. I looked around and to find a pair of polarized Oakleys this is cheap gonna be hard to beat. If you are a sporty Oakley type man then these are for you.

Oakley Polarized Hijijnx® Angling Specific Sunglasses available online at Oakley Vault

I have had a pair of Hijinx before and love them and the lenses I also love too. I can see everything in the water from fish to submerged stumps that if you take the glasses off you have no idea that they are there and they fit me perfect. Only thing that sucks is that this is Oakleys clearance site and there is no warranty or returns and sales are final. But having had them before and I take care of my stuff (never broken a rod, glasses, etc) I didn't give a crap about not having any warranty and since I've had the same model before I knew how they felt, fit and the lenses are awesome.

DISCLAIMER: I HAVE NO AFFILIATION WITH THIS SITE OR OAKLEY. JUST LOVE THEM AND HAVE BEEN WEARING THEM FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS.

2. Member
    very nice.
    2003 Bullet
    20xrd/300x

3. Member
    I have a pair of Oakley rx Im on my second pair of lenses.

4. Ya, I Live on Rainy Lake! basscla's Avatar
    Flak Jacket XLJ is my favorite. Have 3 pair

5. Member
    what color lens the best