Banned

whereis the best place to stay whenfishing eufaula

going for a week in march. tourn is out of lakepoint marina. where is the best place to stay there at resort or at a mote lin town.does not has to be fancy just clean and safe. thanks

2. Banned
    sorry about title, my space bar on my lap top is sticking!!

3. Member
    There is a Jameson Inn that's nice and clean. Also, I've stayed at the Econolodge a few years ago and it was clean and affordable.

I would get one of the cabins at Lake Point. They have a couple of small ones right on the beach if your party is small (like you and a partner).

5. Member
    The hotel at the resort is nice and reasonably priced.

6. Member
    Go online to Alapark and you can see the hotel, cabins, and chalets w/ pricing. Best bang for the buck is the cabins. Ask for one in the circle as those lots are all level and you can park boat in the yard beside or in front of the cabin. Yes they have electrical hook ups. Good luck.

7. Member
    My vote is the state park. Cabins or lodge; either is awesome for traveler with a boat with hook-ups and good parking.

8. Banned
    cant afford the state park. what about the eufaula motor lodge or the jamison inn?

Stayed at the Jameson once but it's been a few years. Last time there we stayed at a hotel that was right next to the big bridge in town...can't remember the name but the room was nice and it had boat parking.

We stay at the quality in and suites every year. you can put in at lake point. bout a 5-10 min ride or put in at river bluff just across the causeway bout 3 min ride. They have plugs everywhere and clean rooms.

11. Member
    eufaula is my home lake and id have to say that the econo lodge is the best price/service and usually only fishermen stay there. alsoits the closest to the ramp but if you are planning on fishing the easter seals may want to think about going ahead and booking a room

12. Banned
    thanks for the input guys, four of use are staying in a cabin at the park.

13. Georgia Fishing Reports Moderator
    I would have def said the Econo Lodge as well. It is our usual haunt when in town. Inexpensive and convenient. Lucky for me, one of my good clients bought a house on the lake and I now have a nice place to stay...