courtesy flip lights for Pantera Classic

I bought an 04 classic this year and have not seen either on of the interior courtesy lights come one. I have never owned a boat with these lights before. How are they switched on? If you push on them the lens moves but nothing comes on. Am I missing something or are they burnt out. If so, how are they fixed? Just the bulb, or replace the entire light? How do I remove them? I see they are only 10 bucks a piece on the BC webstore.
    Last edited by mikehh; 11-29-2012 at 02:19 PM. Reason: typo

If they are rectangular mounted in the gunnels, tilt up or down. If they still don't work it may be a loose wire?

The contacts get corrosion on them as the roller wheel in bronze. You can fix them easily and often just flipping them on and off several times will resolve the problem temporarily.

4. Member
    Thanks so much...... cleaned up the wheel and the contacts. Now they all work!
    Replaced with LED's too.

Good to know someone used the search engine and archive to find what they wanted.

Nice job!

6. Member
    I have these same lights on an 03 classic. All of mine are blown out. Is there an LED version or something switchable? Or best to just replace with the ones on the bcb website? Its not clear if those are led or that they are the same.

The replacement of the bulbs with LED has been done, though you need to repair the contact inside the assembly and the bronze roller that creates the switch effect also.