SMI Marine is AWESOME!

I had to have a few minor things taken care of on my 211; (merc warranty stuff and a few other things). The guys at SMI are top notch in every way. If anyone in the Louisville, Evansville or surrounding areas is interested in a Legend, THESE GUYS CAN TAKE CARE OF YOU!

I bought my boat from the factory, before SMI opened up. I am so glad that they are here now. They went above and beyond what anyone would expect from a dealership. They have made a lifetime customer with me for sure.

2. Member
    I like they guys at smi as well. Tim took my boat in for some warranty work while I was in Canada for a week and he never let it set outside he just stuck it in the showroom for the week. That means a lot to me cause my stuff doesnt set out if I can keep from it. They also tried to help me out over the phone first instead of just telling me I had to bring it in.

3. Member
    I have been talking with them for a while on a new 211. Thinking about a merc pro four, but want to get all of the information before signing thar line.

I fish for the University of Louisville and they help us out a lot. I went to their shop today and picked up the 2013, 191 they had in the showroom so we could show it at the home football game tomorrw. Great Guys!!! Go Cards!!!
    Russell Deakins
    L-Raisin' Anglers

5. Member
    Thanks for the shout out guys. Take care of you all any way I can. Tim

6. Member