Question Fishing APPS for Andeoid and iPhones

Just wondering how many apps there are out there that benefit the fishermen and boaters. I've got the knot reference one from NAFC and the Radar Now that are really handy on the water. What other ones are you using and where did you find it?
    " The Charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope "

2. Member
    Android not Andeoid. Can't type for shyte.
    " The Charm of fishing is that it is the pursuit of that which is elusive but attainable, a perpetual series of occasions for hope "

4. Alabama Bass Club Moderator
    TVA Lake Info, Boat Ramps and WFN. Gas Buddy, though not specifically fishing related, is also a "must have".

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AveryF View Post
    TVA Lake Info, Boat Ramps and WFN. Gas Buddy, though not specifically fishing related, is also a "must have".
    Those are good ones I didn't have. Thanks

6. Member
    Scoutlookweather.com has a cool fishing log app for both.

Meant to reply to this the other day, I have found a bunch.
    "Rainy days" is a sattelite radar map with current gps location.
    "Marine weather by bluefin" gives NOAA marine forecasts great for fishing the coast, or Okeechobee, don't know about other lakes.
    "Windfinder" gives current wind speeds and future wind forecasts, it's been very accurate for me.
    "time 2 fish" is good for major and minor feeds, and gives an overall fishing forecast for days in advance.
    "simple moon phase widget" gives a calendar with moon phases for everyday of the month.
    "flashlight" sounds silly, but have used it a bunch when I forgot my flashlight on those early tournament mornings.
    "Google earth" used this once during a tx too, couldn't find a creek mouth we were looking for, and google earth saved us we caught a limit at that creek mouth in about 30 mins and went looking for a kicker the rest of the day.
    Of course the "Camera" app is handy, my phone takes really good pics, and you have to have the "photobucket" app to go with it, that is how I always share photos here on BBC, and othe boards.

These are all android btw, I'm sure there is a bunch more out there. Never thought I would use a smartphone as much as I do, but now it's hard to imagine not having it.

Ill make it easy.. Ignore the "Bikini" one... Lol

Trimmed Out & Truckinnnn!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gpugh View Post
    Just wondering how many apps there are out there that benefit the fishermen and boaters. I've got the knot reference one from NAFC and the Radar Now that are really handy on the water. What other ones are you using and where did you find it?
    Knot Wars
    App Store - Knot Wars

Tide Graph
    App Store - Tide Graph

Tide Graph
    App Store - Hi Tide

Prop Calculator
    App Store - Propeller Calculator

Lake Finder
    App Store - Lake Finder

Boat Ramps
    App Store - Boat Ramps