Thread: Hey Barchief

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey Barchief

You looking for a new job? Tulane has an opening for a head coach.

2. Louisiana Bass Club Moderator

Re: Hey Barchief (BARRY J)

Head coach for what ??

3. Member

Re: Hey Barchief (JOHN202)

Football. It was just on the news that he quit.

4. Louisiana Bass Club Moderator

Yeah i heard that, was just joking cause it's Tulane

5. Member

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by BARRY J &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Football. It was just on the news that he quit.</td></tr></table>

WOW that's bad!

6. Member

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by JOHN202 &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Head coach for what ??</td></tr></table>

Ben Brooks, Baton Rouge, LA
    Javelin 389TE / 175 Evinrude

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by BARRY J &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">You looking for a new job? Tulane has an opening for a head coach.</td></tr></table>

I probably could have done better than him.. Hell....Gary DiNardo could have done better than Bob Toledo.. that dude sucked from day 1.

From what i am getting from inside sources, he was forced to resign. they are trying to get a new stadium on campus, and they lost the support of the alumni and the fanbase with Toledo, and with the alumni, the money goes too.

8. Louisiana Bass Club Moderator

Re: Hey Barchief (barchief)

word on the street is Tulane is wanting asst coach Frank Wilson, but doubt he takes the job, even though he's from that area and might do well, would be too risky for him, IMO.

9. Member

I would like to volunter the services of Les Miles. I'll even give him a ride, gas and lunch on me.

Re: Hey Barchief (hse87)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by hse87 &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">I would like to volunter the services of Les Miles. I'll even give him a ride, gas and lunch on me.</td></tr></table>

i gotta ask, because of your obvious hatred of the man...did he steal your lunch money as a kid or something?

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by JOHN202 &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Head coach for what ??</td></tr></table>

Coaching of head?
    Alan
    __________________________________________________ _________
    Free men are not equal. Equal men are not free.

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by hse87 &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">I would like to volunter the services of Les Miles. I'll even give him a ride, gas and lunch on me.</td></tr></table>

Gotta say ive had my pissed off moments with LES, But its hard to argue with what he's been putting together lately!

13. Louisiana Bass Club Moderator

Re: Hey Barchief (DLAB)

Miles could coach Tulane over the phone and win there..

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by JOHN202 &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">Miles could coach Tulane over the phone and win there.. </td></tr></table>

He wouldnt coach there anyway...........Bad Grass down there!

Re: Hey Barchief (DLAB)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by DLAB &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">

He wouldnt coach there anyway...........Bad Grass down there! </td></tr></table>

don't know about that.. plenty of east coast libs that go to Tulane.... they gotz mad grass!

16. Member

Re: Hey Barchief (barchief)

I dont hate Les Miles as a person I dont like him as a coach because he is not a coach. He is just someone they stuck on the sideline to fill that position and all he has ever done is ride the coat tails of others before him. As I said before you cant argue the record but you can argue the way he achieved it. Why do you think his home state didnt want him back not once but twice? Contrary to popular belief he was never offered the job either time and I have to ask why? I think it was because they knew he was a goofball

17. Member

That's a mighty long coat tail to stretch for 6 years. If he was that much of a goof ball, why does he keep getting quality players?? The man handles business like a man, in private and not out in public. Sure he's screwed up, like all of us have, but he fixes his screw ups.

Ronnie

18. Louisiana Bass Club Moderator

Re: Hey Barchief (RonnieF)

<table width="90%" cellspacing=0 cellpadding=0 align=center><tr><td>Quote, originally posted by RonnieF &raquo;</td></tr><tr><td class="quote">That's a mighty long coat tail to stretch for 6 years. If he was that much of a goof ball, why does he keep getting quality players?? The man handles business like a man, in private and not out in public. Sure he's screwed up, like all of us have, but he fixes his screw ups.

Ronnie</td></tr></table>

Kinda what i was thinking, but heck one of my brothers does not like Miles either..

So i say to all who don't like him just like i ask my brother....tell me who's out there that would do a better job ???

Seriously...How long will people say he is riding the coat tails of Saban???????????

Most of Sabans players done retired from the NFL!
    Dean Walton Jr
    2010 Nitro Z9
    250 Pro XS

20. Member

Re: Hey Barchief (Skeet22)

Naw nobody said he was still riding the masters (Saban's) coat tail. Face the facts the only reason Miles has made it this long is because there were no decent coaches available at the time he was considering leaving. Anyway no sense in beating a dead horse we're stuck with the ding bat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast