Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Air Force Brat View Post
    This is an old video with Smallmouth Guy, we lost him on Feb 15, 2020 to pancreatic cancer... love to come on an read and see his posts... sadly I wasn't in a position to buy his Triton.. I miss this guy and that beautiful Triton and the times we had on Kentucky Lake... rest easy Bub, see you soon!
    USAF brat
    Sorry to hear that about your friend, and anyone that go to the trouble and risk to make this video to help others from harm, is a top fight person bar none.
    I am glad for your sake that the video still plays great, and I pray that the Lord has given him rest and healing peace to his family by His loving grace.

2. Member
    Chine walk is when the boat is trying to balance itself on the back of the pad which most have a shallow V. Generally occurring at speeds over 60. It falls off to one side and then teeters back to the other side which is then over exaugurated towards the front of the boat. It is a balancing act that you have to master to keep it from happening. Fight it with little short jerks on the steering wheel to the right until you get it balanced, it will come second nature with practice, i don't even think about it when i'm driving anymore.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123