calling all tx fisherman

tx season is comming most likely faster for me. new to boating, new to tidel fishing and this will be my first tx. so i was hoping for a little info. i will be fishing on the sassafras in the end of april. i have never been there before and hoping for some good info on these waters. maybe so good spots to try out, maybe some good spawning areas to try just in case. i see a handful of creeks of of the sassa, any better then others? really any info would help. if you want to tell me a secret spot you can im me. i promise not to take all your fish . want to thank you guys in advance.

Modified by xm sean at 2:47 PM 1/22/2007

Modified by xm sean at 2:48 PM 1/22/2007

Re: calling all tx fisherman (xm sean)

My best advice is to start fishing the Sass. as early this spring as you can get out. Find areas the fish are in and then keep up with them as often as possible. There are some good fish in the Sass. Good Luck with your T's. You and Mike Adams and myself will have to hook up sometime this spring and go fishing.

Re: calling all tx fisherman (Skeet'r89)

Definitely and add Chad (DeBassin) in as well. He lives around all of us. We have to plan it out though. I just found out in the next 2 months or so my work load is going to at LEAST double. I do low voltage wiring in new construction and the company/office that I work for just signed 6 more builders on the Eastern Shore. With the building industry the way it is I am not going ot turn down to much overtime, I never know when they will restrict to 8 hours only days

4. Member

That time of the year you never have to leave TURNERS CREEK if you know where to look buy some white chatterbaits in 1/4 oz.

5. Member

Re: calling all tx fisherman (DELMARVA DAVE)

Hey Guys - add me to the list for the upper bay. I was out a few times this past season and felt kinda lost.

Sean - I know this isn't a gps map, but I put together a map of the upper bay on my website.
    http://www.bassstalkers.com/upperbay.html

Re: calling all tx fisherman (DELMARVA DAVE)

thanks dave! thanks spanky! always wanted to say that. i don't know why though. lol that is a pretty detailed map. thank you

Re: calling all tx fisherman (Mike Adams)

thanks skeet and mike. still trying to get that outing? did you get it together this past fall? i'm in this year. just take it easy on me i only have a 90hp.

sean you have an IM