Livewell Pumps Stopped Working

Fishing a tournament yesterday and both my recirculating pump and aerator pump stopped working on my starboard livewell, the switches aren’t lighting up like they’re not getting power…port side is working fine…does anyone know if there’s a simple solution before I get out the meter and start taking everything apart? This is on a 2022 920 Elite

Did you pull the panel and check the spade connections to the switches..Could be as simple as that.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

Do you have the circuit breaker panel under the driver's console?

4. Member
    Blew your circuit breaker if pumps were bad your on/off switch would light up indicating power to pump.

5. Member
    Update, both pumps were bad…I guess the lights on my switches haven’t been working and I just never paid them any attention, but I can swap the port and starboard plugs and the stbd switches will run the port pumps…just crazy they both died on the same day…The recirculating pump feels ok but the aerator pump feels like it’s full of water and impeller feels gritty, going to order some replacements and swap them out