Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I don't get the liability issue. There's a liability when having kid's in a school that teaches kids ?

2. Member
    A lifetime can be wasted worried about what other people think or say...........sounds like you and your son hit it out of the park and that speaks volumes about you!

3. Member
    yeah people are terrible sometimes i agree

4. Member
    I taught Special Education students for 35 years, beginning with the elementary and middle school students, then spending over 20 in the high school finishing out my career. There were many challenges along the way but the success of some was rewarding and well worth the effort.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni View Post
    We live in a grievance society. Everybody, and I mean everybody has a gripe about something.
    And social media has made it Waaaaaay worse.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yatesville88fan View Post
    And social media has made it Waaaaaay worse.
    I've heard that some people even get on bass boat forums and complain about stuff. Can't verify it but that's what I heard
    Some people are so judgemental. You can tell just by looking at 'em.--Some random meme

7. Member
    My mom taught home economics in 9th grade across town. We were 16 and she had my brother, cousin and I come do a dating panel. It was all kinds of fun and very successful for several years.

8. Member
    Prob just mad because their kids suck or they can’t procreate because they suck. You should feel lucky that your kid got to spend the day with you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12