Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    LVS-34, was very impressed with the difference. Running a 10" and a 12".

2. Member
    I have the same set up and after seeing my buddies I was convinced I was also buying the 34 until I did the latest software upgrade and now NO NEED it's awesome. So not even sure now I would get the bigger screen. Might upgrade first and save some money.
    If professionals who's careers depend on catching fish use FFS then that's what I'm using. Might be too simple of a philosophy but makes sense to me.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smally22 View Post
    I recently went from a 93sv & LVS32 (Portable Ice Bundle), to a 126sv & LVS34 (mounted on trolling motor of new boat). WOW what a difference, I mean a HUGE difference. If I had to chose one, I'd start with the LVS34 & look for a used 126sv when time/$$$ allows.

~Smally~
    This

If you're chasing crappie and doing most of your fishing within 40' then go bigger screen or keep what you have. If you're needing to see your lure beyond 40' on a consistent basis then go with the LVS34 transducer and keep the 10" screen.
    2017 Legend SS 1860 Semi-V
    2013 Evinrude Etec 150/105 jet drive
    Minn kota Ultrex Quest Trolling Motor
    Humminbird Helix 9 Chirp Mega SI GPS G2N (console)
    Garmin Echomap Ultra 106sv with LVS32 transducer (bow)
    YouTube: youtube.com/Etec86

5. Member
    thats the one thing i noticed with the LVS32 is after about 40ft its almost useless for me at this point cause i'm still learning.

Quote Originally Posted by LateralLine View Post
    I have the same set up and after seeing my buddies I was convinced I was also buying the 34 until I did the latest software upgrade and now NO NEED it's awesome. So not even sure now I would get the bigger screen. Might upgrade first and save some money.
    I don’t mean to hijack the thread, but is the new software update something I should do? I’ running the 126 with the LVS34. I haven’t updated in a year for fear it would degrade the target separation. Thanks!

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Runsome View Post
    I don’t mean to hijack the thread, but is the new software update something I should do? I’ running the 126 with the LVS34. I haven’t updated in a year for fear it would degrade the target separation. Thanks!
    Sorry I don't know the answer and had mine for about 3 years and this is only the second time I upgraded. I don't even know what other versions I had. My IT buddy did it both times but all I can tell you as of about 2 months ago I had the latest and it was a HUGE difference to the better.
    If professionals who's careers depend on catching fish use FFS then that's what I'm using. Might be too simple of a philosophy but makes sense to me.

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smally22 View Post
    I recently went from a 93sv & LVS32 (Portable Ice Bundle), to a 126sv & LVS34 (mounted on trolling motor of new boat). WOW what a difference, I mean a HUGE difference. If I had to chose one, I'd start with the LVS34 & look for a used 126sv when time/$$$ allows.

~Smally~
    X2

9. #FRB
    Since my graphs are networked which screen my Livescope is on depends on what I'm doing. I have a 12" and 10" screen up front with the upper screen being 12". After using Livescope on both size screens quite a bit I'd say a 34 vs 32 would make more of a difference than 12" screen vs 10" screen. My friend has a 32 and my 34 is quite a bit more clear.
    2023 Xpress H18 with 115 SHO and Powertech NRS4 21p
    8" Bob's Action Jack
    Garmin Echomap 12, 10, 9, and LVS34 networked with Netgear Switch
    Ultrex
    Trick Steps and Ramp N Clamp
    Pulled by a 2016 single cab HEMI Ram

Treat others like you want to be treated when on the water EVEN WHEN IN A TOURNAMENT! No fish is worth having a confrontation because you cut someone off or came in on top of someone.

10. Member
    My LVS 34 on a 9 inch is better than the 32 was on the 10 inch.
    It was a larger than expected jump in quality going from the 32 to 34 than I had expected at the time

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12