Blaze Gas Grills

I just gave away my 10 year old Weber Spirit to a friend and want to get a new gas grill. Been looking at the Blaze and Napoleon brands. DO any of you guys or gals have any experience with these two brands. Really liked my Weber but these two are said to be a step up from them. Going to use as part of my outdoor kitchen build for my pool deck. I already have a Rec Tec pellet grill and an Original Oklahoma Joe offset smoker but still like using propane gas when I am in a hurry to cook something quick.

2. Member
    I have Blaze grill, griddle, and double burner. Love them all.
    Chad St. Pierre
    Paulina LA 70763

3. Member
    Had an outdoor kitchen / gazebo built 3 years ago. Went with Blaze for the Grill, Griddle, Refrigerator, and cabinetry. Been great so far.

4. Member
    I have a Napoleon Phantom Prestige, it's awesome.

5. Member
    It’s a local company for me. I still wouldn’t use them. They knock off Bull and make everything CHINA.
    2022 Bass Cat P2…Pro XS 200

6. Member
    I have a 3 burner Blaze. I have owned it for 7 plus years and never had a problem with it. It is built like a tank and has a very even cook.

7. Member
    Thanks guys, still trying to figure out details and overall cost but leaning to one of the ones listed. Blaze is Chinese made and Napoleon is made in Canada. Good reviews on both but the Blaze seems to be a little more expensive and built a little better, both have great warranty. Tough to make up ones mind.

8. Member
    I wasn’t trying to come off as Blaze was bad. I have neighbors with them, and they are great. Just stating facts. They are as good as Bull. I have 2 Bulls. If I’m spending that kind of money,,,I would prefer Made in USA.
    2022 Bass Cat P2…Pro XS 200

I would highly recommend Napolean. Have a Prestige that's 13 years old and still debating whether to get a new one or not; this one keeps working perfectly.

10. Member
    I also have the Napoleon prestige and its been great .