Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    LMAO yesterday listening to the radio one of the DJ's..... so when a deer walks into your stand ????

If professionals who's careers depend on catching fish use FFS then that's what I'm using. Might be too simple of a philosophy but makes sense to me.

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdog7198 View Post
    Interesting, figured I would find you were right about the animal rights activist... but

The MeatEater Crew - Travis Hall

I'm missing the connection......
    “It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so. “ – Mark Twain

3. Member
    Next will be SOYLENT GREEN !

4. Member
    So, still nothing new here.... And, why are they posting what people in Arizona say? No cases there. Like I said, just not a good feeling.
    "“Although causation remains unproven, this cluster emphasizes the need for further investigation into the potential risks of consuming CWD-infected deer and its implications for public health.”....
    Last edited by rid 05 198; 04-20-2024 at 04:04 PM.

5. Member
    Follow up - Deer meat did not cause the deaths..........

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/oth...bf16b4f2&ei=19
    If professionals who's careers depend on catching fish use FFS then that's what I'm using. Might be too simple of a philosophy but makes sense to me.

6. Member
    I had some fried backstraps last night with sawmill gravy. Makes me want to go shoot 5 more. Lol

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123