best motor set up

what has been your motor setting for best performance tournament load two people with atlas and mercury 250 with 921 so far

2. Member
    23' 921 Elite w/ 250ProXs. If by performance you mean speed, then my setup is: jackplate @ 13-14, trim around 7-7.5. With two folks, tackle, and 3/4 tank fuel, i run around 72mph. That's with a 24 fury, turning about 6k RPMS. For this run, we had calm water and wanted to see what we could get out of it. Performance wise, i am happy with the jackplate around 8-10, same trim, and run between 55-65mph. That seems to be a good balance for me when cornering in boat lanes, and making long turns. On a side note, i have yet to get over 6k RPMS with this boat in any configuration with my current prop.
    921loadedfast.jpg

3. Member
    thanks for reply coming out old ranger so getting use to the bird . hit 5600 rpm at 12 height and trim half up touched 70 and got squrrely defintely was over trimmed because steering was tight did make my cheeks pucker

4. Member
    Phoenix takes a little seat time, but I haven't thought about driving in a long time. It comes quick for most.
    Matthew 6:33
    2020 921elite

5. Member
    ran boat at atlas at 8 hole shot trim down when jumps on plane hear engine make load sound almost like prop spinning possibly or is it sound of when it hits plane does it at all setting of atlas from 1 to 9 on hole shot