Thread: LV34 and UHD2

LV34 and UHD2

Well I finally pulled the trigger on a LV34 and a Garmin UHD2 93 SV to upgrade my old 93 Plus and PS-22.

Any do's and don'ts on the install to make it easier and better. Or just a follow the instructions kind of install.

I already have the dedicated wiring for the unit at the bow where all the old stuff was, 8 ga to a fuse block. Will be running some 8 gauge to under the console for the black box, unless 10 ga will do. Looking forward to some much better images, the old PS-22 worked, it was just getting tired I think, started freeze framing so I figured after having 2 of them it was time to upgrade.

2. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Follow instructions... the head unit is straight forward, LVS34, follow close as to which way you have your troller stowed.....there are pics in directions so shouldn't be to bad.
    YOU are not entitled to what I have earned!!!!!

2014 Phoenix 619 Pro / 2014 Mercury 200 Pro XS

Stock mount is not very good if you plan to use Perspective successfully in varying depths of water. You really need one that you can adhust the angle

4. Member
    Does this look right, I did it by the instructions but on the screen when I ran it in the lake the other day the white line that shows the angle of the beam went high and off screen. All the videos I watch theirs follows the top of the screen parallel to the right and then down to the left. I guess I should have taken a pic.

20240420_165701.jpg20240420_165718.jpg

Well I found this online, so either theirs is as wrong as mine or this is the way it works.

If your not looking into shallower water, try adjusting the pitch.

Honora Primum Vel Nullum Omnin Honorem

6. Member
    Probably been asked before but I can't seem to find it, is there an advantage to running the GLS10 on 24 Volts?
    My dedicated Lithium battery for the box and 3 graphs is always at 13.1 volts

Still tuning this thing and want it as good as it can be, right out of the box it was way ahead of my old PS-22

7. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Looking at your pic with the ducer on troller, is the LVS34 running parrallel with the troller foot?? From the pic it doesnt look like it.

No advantage of running 24 volts on it.....your good with 13.1v.....

8. Member
    They both turn independently, I made a motorized pole mount that attaches to the top trolling motor tube, stomp type trim switch activates it.

9. Lowrance/Garmin/GPS Moderator fishin couillon's Avatar
    Oh ok....didnt know that....

That image you found is only looking out 20' but is normal.

The line that goes down and behind the transducer is adjustable in settings, but not the forward white line.

Here is one from mine.
    30JAN23_1233_00.jpg

11. Member
    have A QUESTION WILL a 32 or 34 fish obsessed Garmin mount work with a ghost, motor guide. Garim or ULTREX TROLLING MOTOR. These mounts are extremely hard to find right now.

12. Member
    I have been looking for one to fit my pole setup, not to be had that I can find, going a different route, the Summit one looks fairly decent.