Need help...all 3 graphs won't power up

I have a 2023 Skeeter ZXR19 that I bought last June. In the late fall I took the batteries out and brought all three depth finders in the house. I just hooked them all back up and none of the graphs will power up. I have Helix's on the console and bow and a Garmin on the bow.

Here's what I did/found so far:
    1. Battery is fully charged
    2. All other boat accessories work (bilge, livewell, etc)
    3. All wires are hooked up correctly (I rechecked)
    4. Both fuses on the breaker box are good
    5. Inline fuse on the console Helix is good (I didn't check the front since I'll have to take off the whole front panel to get to them.)
    6. Oh yes, the power switch was turned on.

Any ideas?

2. Member
    I would look again for a wire off. Or chase them to find out where the break is but I am betting either hot or ground missing. Cj
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

Use a volt meter and check power at your MFD,s. Trace the power back from that point. Should be an easy fix.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,

4. Member
    Pull the power plug on the back of the units. Put a voltameter on the two prongs. Rules out headunit. Then start back toward the battery.

a volt meter is your friend. and cheap too.
    Bryan McDonough
    2023 Nitro Z21 XL
    Nitro Team

6. Member
    Holy Cow! Full disclosure here: last fall my onboard charger went bad and I had to replace it under warranty. When I was installing the new one I tucked two of the negative electronics
    wires out of the way under the back of the other wires. You guessed it...they were the graph ground wires.

Boy, do I feel stupid! I've had six Skeeters and this one is wired differently with the buss so I was unfamiliar with how many wires I had to connect. That's no longer going to be the case.

Thanks to everyone for your advice. Now I can go get my colonoscopy tomorrow in peace...sort of.��

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by digirolad View Post
    Thanks to everyone for your advice. Now I can go get my colonoscopy tomorrow in peace...sort of.🤮
    Glad you figured it out. And I wouldn’t worry about the colonoscopy. It’s the night before with the prep that is not fun
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

8. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by digirolad View Post
    Holy Cow! Full disclosure here: last fall my onboard charger went bad and I had to replace it under warranty. When I was installing the new one I tucked two of the negative electronics
    wires out of the way under the back of the other wires. You guessed it...they were the graph ground wires.

Boy, do I feel stupid! I've had six Skeeters and this one is wired differently with the buss so I was unfamiliar with how many wires I had to connect. That's no longer going to be the case.

Thanks to everyone for your advice. Now I can go get my colonoscopy tomorrow in peace...sort of.��
    Dont feel bad, my suggestion was from experience! There is alot of crap in a small area to see. Easy to miss a wire. (Or 2)
    2002 X19 200HP OX66 HO Vmax,HPDI lower, it lives, thanks Hydro Tec.

9. Member
    Next time zip tie all of the wires together before you remove them from the battery.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeky View Post
    Next time zip tie all of the wires together before you remove them from the battery.
    I take pictures as well. I’ve been known to miss a ground wire on occasion.
    2024 Phoenix 818, Mercury 175 (3B414035) Trick Steps, 3 Garmin 106 SV,s, LVS 34. BoatEFX dual bow mount. Ionic 12V 125AH, 2 12V 100 ah LiTime’s for the TM. Minn Kota 345 PCL charger,