Thread: SAVE

SAVE

Sold a couple puts this morning for 4/12 at $4.50 strike. I just feel this company has bottomed and the delay of accepting the Airbus planes until 2026 will help in both the short and mid term. This is the first stock I've played with in quite a few months. Still heavy in SWVXX and TLTW for income....
    1994 Ranger 492VS
    2004 Optimax 225 - 0T920364
    6" Hydro Dynamics Manual Jack Plate
    24p Fury 4
    24v 47" Lowrance Ghost / Lowrance HDS

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by apenland01 View Post
    Sold a couple puts this morning for 4/12 at $4.50 strike. I just feel this company has bottomed and the delay of accepting the Airbus planes until 2026 will help in both the short and mid term. This is the first stock I've played with in quite a few months. Still heavy in SWVXX and TLTW for income....
    With rates this high I am really having to motivate myself to sell for premium. I did sell some puts on UNH at the 410 strike when it fell and bought some shares as well and sold a call on BX at 140 (both expiring May 17. The only issue I have is I am keeping almost all of cash in my money market mutual fund so just keeping a small amount of cash outside of that to sell puts.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by apenland01 View Post
    What are your thoughts on them furloughing pilots?

Will they need to declare bankruptcy to stay solvent?

Good Luck.