Thread: 7 Lakes Team

7 Lakes Team

Hi Northern Rally Family!

I just wanted you all to know that Danny and I will not be attending this year. Our business is taking us in some new directions. While we will always love our bass boat customers, we are starting to get quite a bit of traction on high performance boaters too. This year, Danny and I will be headed to the Romp in New York with Jeff and Bethany. Danny and I are going to miss all of you tons! We have so many great memories of the Rally. Everything from margaritas in the blender to watching Jerry steal Spins scooter to Pat falling over in the chair and so many more. I promise to keep in touch as I am friends with many of you on FB and I hope you will keep in touch with us. Please stop by the shop if you are ever in the area of Sanbornville, NH. Wishing you all big fish and no rain! Thanks for your amazing friendships over the years.
    Sales and Service of Mercury Outboards and Bullet Boats
    www.sevenlakesmarineservice.com

Jen & Dan…Thank you for your kind words we will surely miss you guys also especially Dan and his margarita machine!Best of luck to you all at 7 Lakes Marina with your traction on high performance boaters also.Enjoyed having you at the rallies & your sponsorship thank you again!
    Al Spinozzi
    Nazareth, PA

2004 Stratos 285 ProXL Evinrude 150

Jenn don’t completely write us off. We have another rally planed for next year!!!
    Just can't leave well enough alone!!

98 Stratos 273 w/ 150 Faststrike

4. Michigan Bass Club Moderator CGWright's Avatar
    You can't send the dogs up?

Good luck with the business, it's great to hear good things.

To report any post you disagree with press Alt + F4.

5. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    Good luck on the different directions the business takes you. Just hire good help and come join us next year !!