Fresh From the Ceracote Shop

Sent my 12 ga 870 turkey getter out for a burnt bronze Ceracote job a couple weeks ago and got it back today. At the same time I sent another stock set out to get dipped Greenleaf to put on it. It looks so good with the Obsession I may just roll with it. I think I’m now looking for a 20 gauge 870 to use the other stock set on

IMG_1863.jpeg

IMG_1864.jpeg

2. Member
    Pretty cool looking. You have a muzzle brake on there? For some reason I've never considered that with shotguns
    Some people are so judgemental. You can tell just by looking at 'em.--Some random meme

I like

4. Member
    Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by BP in ME View Post
    Pretty cool looking. You have a muzzle brake on there? For some reason I've never considered that with shotguns
    Thank you sir, and to the other posters as well.

No sir it not specifically a muzzle brake but I suppose it probably has a limited effect as such. That is a Carlson’s extra full turkey choke. It throws amazingly tight patterns at 45 yards and beyond. That choke is so tight it is labeled as lead only. No steel, TSS or Hevishot. Like tight enough your aim had better be dead n@ts inside of 25 or you could miss.

However, I’m pretty sure serious skeet and trap shooters get the barrels ported on their guns to control muzzle jump.
    Last edited by BigEasy; 03-31-2024 at 09:11 AM.