Thread: A10 Panel Fuse?

A10 Panel Fuse?

now I will admit, I’m exhausted from a long couple days on the water.

got back to the Ramp today hit live will pump out. Everything was good.

Took the boat out of the water went to pump out the rest of the water in the wall and the entire A-10 panel is dead.

I have no power on the master switch by the console or the switch panell. power poles work, engine cranks, obviously power to the key.

I am sure it’s a simple fuse or something but before I start digging into everything can someone tell me where that fuse might be?

Thank you.

In other news if you ever get a chance to fish Headwaters, I suggest you do what are the prettiest lakes I’ve ever been on
    Bass Cat Caracal STS / Mercury 300 ProXS
    Jayco Northpoint 377 RLBH
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

Main circuit breaker on the cranking battery. It should have a yellow paddle handle to turn it on and off.

Quote Originally Posted by Bass Cat Boats View Post
    Main circuit breaker on the cranking battery. It should have a yellow paddle handle to turn it on and off.

YES power is on.

Just no power to A10. Checked a couple fuses and fuses are good, still can’t get power to control panel.
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

I have power to engine and graphs.

But not to Radio or A10 panel
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

Hmm… it sounds like the connection to the panel on the backside of the switch has gotten knocked off. The Carling switch has a spade connector and we use locking ITC connectors on the wire. We would either have our dealership look at it, or if you want to tackle it yourself, looking behind the switch panel itself and seeing if the wires have been pulled off. Be sure to turn the power off also.

If anything was run inside the gunnels after production, then there’s a good chance they stretched one of the female ITC spade connectors and they no longer lock in place.

You also can work through the throttle block and removing those four screws should gain access.

BCB

Pulled the switch.

I show 12 volts at the battery.

8 volts at the switch. But that is when in the off position. (the side with out the red Led)

0 volts in on position (red led side). however the red LED does not light up.
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

Then check from the battery, through the terminal block on the transom, to the wire in the center of the switch. It also could be the ground wire tied together under the console.

If you want to tackle this yourself we are fine with that, we also are happy to have your dealership manage this.

Then check from the battery, through the terminal block on the transom, to the wire in the center of the switch. It also could be the ground wire tied together under the console.

If you want to tackle this yourself we are fine with that, we also are happy to have your dealership manage this.

Thanks, I appreciate the support. Stuff happens.

I am going to either take back to my dealer or a local shop I trust that is significantly closer.

Love the boat ��

Had one of the best days yesterday fishing with family.

Fortunately this happened at the end of the day.
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

9. Member
    May not be related to your issue at all, and you probably have dones this process multiple times now but yesterday on my '23 cougar I had the A10 go out on me, none of the buttons worked. I turned off master power switch near the console, flipped the yellow breaker on the battery off/on once then turned master power switch back on and the A10 panel worked BUT none of the red LED's would light. All the buttons functioned, just no lights. I then turned master power switch off again, then flipped the yellow breaker switch off then back on, then turned on master power switch back on, then everything worked again.

Was very weird.

You rebooted the brain.

11. Member
    You rebooted the brain.
    The odd time I would have a problem with the dash panel in any of my Cats, first thing I would try is unplugging it from the back to re-boot.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

Quote Originally Posted by catdude28 View Post
    The odd time I would have a problem with the dash panel in any of my Cats, first thing I would try is unplugging it from the back to re-boot.
    I couldn’t find the plug for the A-10.
    Electrical is not my area of expertise.

I am taking it to the dealer next week. I’m sure something simple they will get it sorted out. I am not worried
    GMC Denali Ultimate DRW
    #ChargeOn #HereWeGo

It plugs directly into the short harness coming out of the panel,Babi h is under the dash and likely tucked away.
    This is an ITI (Interactive) manufactured part also.

The A10 is a different brand for older boats which we manufactured over 10,000 dashes with excellent results, till the manufacturer quit mass production.

14. Member
    Probably the wire on pin connectors at harness backed off. The harness is right behind panel. Try pushing each one in.